What to do to win the war for my soul?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 11, 2022
What should I do next if I have been a lukewarm Christian all my life and I just now discovered that because of that demons and evil spirit servants have invaded my soul by infesting me, infiltrating me, and influencing me and now after discovering that I don't know what to do next cause I have no idea about how to go to battle with demons and spirits for my soul and to win, self deliverance or professional deliverance?

GardenofWeeden

Jul 27, 2018
The Garden of Weeden
Hi ChristianWarriorGW. Welocme to the site. I see you're new.
I can't speak about the demons, or evil spirit servants or anything like that, as it's wayyyyyyy beyond my expertise and pay grade.
As for being a lukewarm Christian, I say, focus on God for a while, through prayer and praise. I'm sure He will lead you to where you need to be to fight off any evil doings in your life. I'm not saying it will be easy, exactly, but staying focused on God, will just make you and your life better.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
What should you do? Whatever it takes. Don't wrestle the demons, let the Lord do it for you. You don't need to get away from the demons, you need to get closer to Him. You must do whatever that requires; and only you know what that is.

"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?' " Luke 9:23-26

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
What should I do next if I have been a lukewarm Christian all my life and I just now discovered that because of that demons and evil spirit servants have invaded my soul by infesting me, infiltrating me, and influencing me and now after discovering that I don't know what to do next cause I have no idea about how to go to battle with demons and spirits for my soul and to win, self deliverance or professional deliverance?
If you are a christian inhabited by the Holy Spirit, demons can not possess you.
Why do you think demon and evil spirits have invaded your soul?

If you were possessed there would be nothing you could do nor would you want to. Read the accounts in the Bible. Either someone went to Jesus or His disciples for the possessed or they happened across them in their travels. The possessed never ask for help. It was given without them seeking help.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
I cant add on anything more than the other members have, except to say stay strong, I will say a prayer for you now.

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
What should I do next if I have been a lukewarm Christian all my life
my view

This is a great Question and one that is not discussed in the pulpit ----many who receive Jesus in their hearts are Babes in Christ ---that is they are Carnal ---they have one foot in the worlds way and one foot in God's way and are trying to mix the 2 worlds in their lives -----God makes it quite clear that you cannot serve 2 Masters -----it is our job to mature in our Faith walk with Christ ------

Once you are saved then comes the hard road of getting from under that Carnal state into the Spiritual State ----

In the Carnal state you still think and do like the world does while trying to live a Godly righteous life --your straddling a fence and are unstable as sometimes you fall on Satan's side of the fence and then fall on God's side at times -----so your lukewarm in your thinking and actions ------swaying back and forth -----As God Says your neither hot nor cold ---your lukewarm -----and I will spew you out of my mouth -----

God hates lukewarmness ----Jesus said your either with me or against me ------there is no straddling ----

So we straddle the fence until we make a firm decision who really we are going to serve and then only serve the one we choose ---we have to be all in for serving God or Satan ---no straddling and that takes much work on our part -----

The road to Satan's way is wide and easy -----the Road to God's way is hard and narrow ------

As one Matures in their Faith walk with Christ by wanting to mature and puts all their effort into practicing Maturing in their faith walk with Christ ---there is a point where one must Make a hard Decision to stop straddling the fence and leave the way the world thinks and does and only follow God's way of thinking and doing -----

Not many will get to that point ---may will die in their Carnal state ------to Mature in Serving God and not the World takes much stamina ---and total commitment by the person and many cave in trying ---

A total mind change is needed and Satan will try to knock you off at every turn ----staying the course is hard--------- endurance is key -----

Romans 12:1-2

GOD’S WORD Translation

Dedicate Your Lives to God
12 Brothers and sisters, in view of all we have just shared about God’s compassion, I encourage you to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, dedicated to God and pleasing to him. This kind of worship is appropriate for you.

2 Don’t become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. Then you will always be able to determine what God really wants—what is good, pleasing, and perfect.

1661717885492.jpeg

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Look upon Jesus.

I know that probably sounds vague or something, right? Like what does that even mean? Basically like RA was saying- Jesus is the one that wins that war. It's pray-to-win. And believe- and not just believe in him, and what he has done, but also, believe that he will do what he said he will do, and what he said he will do for people that believe.

He says he delivers believers
Saves them
Sanctifies them so they keep his commandments

And you've got to believe it like it's something that you look forward to- you don't just believe the "story" of it, and then go about your business- your faith is eventually going to be tried with fire, and the devil will eat "maybe god will help me" faith like a serpent swallows up a mouse.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
So, mighty Christian Warrior; put on the armor of God. (eph.6).

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Wonderland

May 6, 2010
I am a deliverance minister, I can help. Visit my website to learn more about deliverance. Casting out demons was the most common miracle in the Bible. When God called me to this ministry he said he has called many, but few will come. I want you to be free, and so does Jesus. It is possible for those who believe! HiddenGemsConsultingLLC.com

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Christian Warrior,

That's a cool name.
Welcome to Christian Chat. It's for warriors too. Sounds like you are getting attacked right now. I can help you, but you need to start right here with the message in this video. A man was delivered from serious demonic attacks this summer when he followed a few helpful directions from the Bible that I'm sharing with you now.
Let me know when you've taken the first step and I will check back later.
God bless you.

H&H

Mar 9, 2022
Rely on Jesus completely and entirely for protection and stand firm. Lean on Jesus completely and run everything you decide to do through the perfect Will of God. I suffer the same thing and I depend on Jesus to get through each day. Jesus should be part of every thought. Involve God in every part of your life.

My friend, behold, now is the day of salvation. Come to Jesus Christ and he will deliver you from the power of darkness, and translate you into the kingdom of his dear Son. Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation, saith the scripture.