What was ur weight at birth?

• Thread starter princessdeb4111962
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ANewCreature

I was 8 pound and 6oz i have four brother and one sister and all of us was above 8 pounds but i was the biggest one out of the six of us....

A

ANewCreature

My lil girl who is naw 3 years old also was 8lb 2oz 22 inch long i guess big baby runs in the family....lol

I

imTastik

I weighed 2lb 7oz, were 10 week early

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
i have 5 older brothers all reaching between 9lbs 4 and 7lbs 12.
my twin brother was the 7lb 12onzes
and i was the smalllest baby in the family with 7lbs on the dot. - big for twins :D
i posted a thread like this today - i didnt realise there was already one lol - im new to this so i guess its okay :)