What Will Be Said of You?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Mark 11:23 (AMPC):"Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him."

At the end of your life here on earth, will it be said of you that you absolutely believed in God and had faith in His Word? That you were convinced every Word God has spoken would become your reality? The truth is: we can be confident of this because it's what God has already provided for us to have. For us to not enjoy the benefits of being a child of God by operating by the faith of God is to take what Jesus did on the cross lightly and to disregard the love God has shown toward us.

Galatians 2:20 says we no longer live, but Christ lives within us - and the life we now live is by the faith of Christ. This means the faith we are to live by, doesn't proceed from fleshly efforts, but from Jesus Christ Himself. We operate in active faith by the Spirit of Christ Who lives in us! This faith causes us to live out God's purpose in our lives. With it we are able to enforce the defeat of the devil and bring Heaven's atmosphere here on earth! Living by the faith of God doesn't just cause us to be blessed, but blesses whoever we encounter - through Jesus who lives in us.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Wow. I'm surprised by two things:

1) That not one person has given you a shred of a positive vibe about this post. Clearly, this was written by a person who has more than skin-deep Understanding, Knowledge, and Wisdom regarding the ways of our Powerful, Effectual, Almighty God.

2) That you would be given a set of unholy "zzzz's" - How utterly rude. I duly apologize for such a knucklehead, rejecting reaction to your beautiful words (and post). Unbelievable.

That said, do not be discouraged! Do not give up! Those who are loved by God are hated . . . especially by those in the modern-day "church" of today. I believe in you.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
@Heavenian My word, every post you made I can relate to today. Yesterday I did really take stock of my christian experience. And that scripture Mark 11:23 I can relate too. That is actually what I should implement to believe and have faith in Jesus to be able to transform my life even more in 2022.