What will The New World Order be like?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Following the trend of events that has been happening this is how I picture the future of people in the coming New World Order (or whatever other alternative name it can go by) Not saying it is exactly like this but just my opinion based on what I have observed so far.

- Citizens have to be fitted some kind of device to prevent harmful thoughts entering their minds to protect them, in other words free will thinking to be stripped away and citizens are to be biological drones.

- Free thinkers, or people with a functional brain capable of thinking will be outlawed, as free thinkers can contaminate a society full of drones.

- Black is not long black, and white is no longer white. If a person identifies black as being pink, people have to go along with that concept because said person may associate the color black as the color pink, in other words have to take part in a persons fantasy rather than tell them the truth, because feelings are more important than facts.

- When babies are created, they have to be certified to specific manufacturing standards or to put another way, grown in a lab rather than the traditional method of man gets woman pregnant. At rate things are going, wouldn't surprise me if baby making can only be done in a lab, given the increased amount of sexual dysfunction related problems today.

- All methods and manners of worship have to be celebrated and tolerated so as not to offend others, or to put another way, the only acceptable form of worship will be based on pagan/idolatry worship practices.

- There is no concept of different genders or species, even though the physical evidence says otherwise. It is perfectly fine to go along with the fairy tale ideology to support a person who thinks they are a different gender or species, but at the same time it is perfectly acceptable to offend the person who knows the truth about basic biology.

- Teaching a person they are doing something wrong and correcting them on said behavior would be considered hate speech, as correcting someone who is doing something wrong shows said person has some kind of phobia.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
A WWE stable

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
The Bible makes it fairly clear exactly how the end will be, you need only look and read it without bias.

C

claysmithr

look at China

Nov 6, 2018
That is why the globelist have been moving large numbers of people from 3rd world countries into all the soverign nations. It has been going on for a while now and people do not see it for what it is. It is why americas borders are all now wide open with massess being brought in.

Mar 22, 2019
Satan at the head and hell on Earth; I think that is a good summary.