What would you do for...A KLONDIKE BAR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

I'd buy one in the store too, problem is, they don't sell it here (at least I never saw one)

O

onlyme

Really where are from? Surely walmart would have it.

W

wwjd_kilden

why do americans assume that "their" stores exist all over the world?? :p

I'm in Norway, no walmart here

O

onlyme

Oh sorry lol I didn't know, hum well a friend of mine from Brazil told me they don't have a lot of the foods we have here in America either. Lol maybe we just have to much.

C

christiancollegegirl

I almost went into a walmart in Brazil. We didn't have time though, cus my cousin had a deadline for something. They don't have ranch dressing or jalapenos there. I was feraking out when I couldn't have those things on my sandwich. I don't remember if they have Cheeseits or not.

W

wwjd_kilden

hehheheheh

let's go to Belgium and have Aksel try to talk us into having fries and mayonnaise (and then buy pizza instead)

C

christiancollegegirl

lol sneaky

I wonder if they have Klondike bars in Brazil. I'm gonna go and find out.

Jan 1, 2010
Nothing.

I've never even heard of it.

W

wwjd_kilden

neither had I before reading this

nor do I know what a tootsie tube is (someone mentioned it somewhere once)

W

wwjd_kilden

yup

we should demand that thse that know what it is sends us one, if it is really that amazing

Jan 1, 2010
I agree! they need to prove it's awesomeness.