What would you do if ...?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
What would you do if you found a stray dog that is hurt badly?

Aug 2, 2009
Hi Sarah! I would call the fire department right away. They rescue cats and dogs all the time.

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
Hi Sarah! I would call the fire department right away. They rescue cats and dogs all the time.
Haha. Really? Over here, the fire department only puts out the fire, not rescue cats and dogs...

Anyway you're supposed to ask a "What would you do if..." question after you answer the previous one. Haha :)

A

Aqua_Girl09

TO THE VET!!!!!

what would you do if you find an envelope with your name on it full of money?

B

blablaagain

change it to another currency(better japanese yen) and send it back,with the note"here is the surprise i want you to have"

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
Well I'd keep it :) It has my name on it right?! Hahaha.

What would you do if you got a letter from Hogwarts saying you've got an admission to their school?

T

trueimage15

id say hogwarts is hogwarts!
what would you do if spiders layed an egg in your hair?

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
Eww! Is that even possible?! I'd have a good hair scrub!

What would you do if you were asked to join a tv show? Perhaps How I Met Your Mother?

T

trueimage15

I would do it lol
what would you do if your old chinese food was literally crawling out of the container? and you had to clean it

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
I'll just throw the container away... I do that all the time xD

What would you do if you were asked to enter a lake which probably had a crocodile in it?

T

trueimage15

lol that actually happened to me and my mom wouldnt let me do that. id totally refuse!:)

What would you do if you didnt brush your teeth for two days?

can i type in a simpler way please?

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
I'd probably use a mouth wash. Haha.

What would you do if you had to choose between a cat and a dog?

T

trueimage15

I'd choose a dog:D

what would you do if your teacher kept smiling at you? (nonstop)

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
Haha, I'd probably be so creeped out. But if he's cute, then I guess there is no harm in smiling back at him :D

What would you do if you felt someone following you?

T

trueimage15

LOL too funny:)
I would nonchalantly check to see if it were true. if yes id lead them into a dark alley and kick their butt with the skills i learned from watching totally spies!

What would you do if you found a whole bunch of frog eggs in the pool you were swimming in?

Sarah-Veni

Jan 21, 2010
Hahaha! Totally spies taught you to kick butt huh?! :p

Well, I'd immediately get off the pool, and probably call an exterminator :p

What would you do if you saw a monkey under your bed?

T

trueimage15

Lol yea sorry i took so long i was responding to a thread

hmmm I would get it to do my homework if it was smart enough, otherwise I'd put it in my sister's room:p

What would you do if you kept dreaming the same dream and finally decided to change it only to find out you weren't dreaming? ( does that make sense?)