what you want in a man/woman.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2009
Praise The Lord..God Bless!!

M

morgan2294

First off he must love God more than anything
be compassionate and merciful
somewhat sensitive
not afraid to tell EVERYONE how much of a jesus freak he is
seeks God
encourages me in my faith
creative...
He has to like sports
physically, I don't mind much, but preferably taller than me, but, if God has someone short for me... I'll take him :p
sorta romantic... (sorry, imma girl!) but... He has to know when to be like that. And when not to.
Considerate of others
forgiving
caring
loving
funny:)
but basically, someone who you can just look at and SEE Jesus, in what he says and how he acts.

C

Chris-Wiara

Spiritually, emotionally, physically?

Hmm...

Well I really felt the call to be a missionary years ago but it really became a focus in my life since I turned 16; So one of the requirements before I would even consider dating a girl would be that she has a heart for missions.

My reasoning is because if I married a woman that did not have a heart for missions then we would have a very large conflict when God tells me to go and she does not feel that as well. So a heart for seeing people come to Christ and the ability to move away from all they have ever known is a must.

I would not even consider dating someone that isn't a Christian because I have seen over and over again how many problems unequally yoked people have!

So spiritually when looking for a wife I am looking for someone who has a passion to see people come to Christ, has a passion for growing in their walk with Christ, someone who can challenge me spiritually to also grow and who can help me see things about myself that need to be improved. I'm looking for the woman that is so on-fire fire Christ she can't get Him out of her mind at any time. Also she has to love Jesus more than she loves me, likewise I would hope she feels the same way about me loving Jesus more than her.

Emotionally I'm looking for a very stable girl. Moving to a foreign country can be a huge culture shock, emotions can really go crazy, I know because mine went crazy when I had to come back to the States. So she needs to be stable emotionally, but I guess also in that field would be stuff like her personality and all. I'm hoping my wife will enjoy reading like I do, humour and laughing at random times. I'm looking for someone that genuinely wants to sit down and could just talk for hours-on-end about life and about God. I'm also looking for a woman that is a deep-thinker and enjoys discussing difficult topics.

Physically looks aren't a must, her relationship with Christ is, but I know my wife is going to be the most beautiful woman out there because God designed us for each other. Living in Europe she really does need to be fit to be able to walk so much, so hopefully she will enjoy walking a lot, because walking is a requirement. haha. Hmm I guess cooking can go in the physical area, I enjoy cooking and I really hope my wife will enjoy cooking with me so we can spend even more time together (plus cooking is just a lot of fun when you want it to be).

So I'm looking for a girl in a very narrow section since most women do not want to leave their homes, are not willing to uproot their entire life and just go. But God has her out there and we will find each other! :)

L

Love009

Spiritually, emotionally, physically?

Hmm...

Well I really felt the call to be a missionary years ago but it really became a focus in my life since I turned 16; So one of the requirements before I would even consider dating a girl would be that she has a heart for missions.

My reasoning is because if I married a woman that did not have a heart for missions then we would have a very large conflict when God tells me to go and she does not feel that as well. So a heart for seeing people come to Christ and the ability to move away from all they have ever known is a must.

I would not even consider dating someone that isn't a Christian because I have seen over and over again how many problems unequally yoked people have!

So spiritually when looking for a wife I am looking for someone who has a passion to see people come to Christ, has a passion for growing in their walk with Christ, someone who can challenge me spiritually to also grow and who can help me see things about myself that need to be improved. I'm looking for the woman that is so on-fire fire Christ she can't get Him out of her mind at any time. Also she has to love Jesus more than she loves me, likewise I would hope she feels the same way about me loving Jesus more than her.

Emotionally I'm looking for a very stable girl. Moving to a foreign country can be a huge culture shock, emotions can really go crazy, I know because mine went crazy when I had to come back to the States. So she needs to be stable emotionally, but I guess also in that field would be stuff like her personality and all. I'm hoping my wife will enjoy reading like I do, humour and laughing at random times. I'm looking for someone that genuinely wants to sit down and could just talk for hours-on-end about life and about God. I'm also looking for a woman that is a deep-thinker and enjoys discussing difficult topics.

Physically looks aren't a must, her relationship with Christ is, but I know my wife is going to be the most beautiful woman out there because God designed us for each other. Living in Europe she really does need to be fit to be able to walk so much, so hopefully she will enjoy walking a lot, because walking is a requirement. haha. Hmm I guess cooking can go in the physical area, I enjoy cooking and I really hope my wife will enjoy cooking with me so we can spend even more time together (plus cooking is just a lot of fun when you want it to be).

So I'm looking for a girl in a very narrow section since most women do not want to leave their homes, are not willing to uproot their entire life and just go. But God has her out there and we will find each other! :)

wow, thats really awesome!! God has someone very special for you! :)

H

Hero777

Trust is the biggest thing for me. I really dont mind how she looks as long as I know she is kind, loving, and enjoys life. Who ever I marry, Im going to be super loayal and respectful. All I want her to do is love me for who I am and with all her heart as I would for her. Love and respect is a give and take thing. You sometimes have to agree you disagree. Sorry to ramble.

L

Love009

i know me neither!!! :D I'm like so excited about it!! I can't wait to meet the guy God has planned for me! As you can tell I'm super pumped! :D

L

Love009

Trust is the biggest thing for me. I really dont mind how she looks as long as I know she is kind, loving, and enjoys life. Who ever I marry, Im going to be super loayal and respectful. All I want her to do is love me for who I am and with all her heart as I would for her. Love and respect is a give and take thing. You sometimes have to agree you disagree. Sorry to ramble.

I totally agree with trust as a big thing. I have major trust issues with people. I want it to be someone that I know I can automatically trust them without a second thought. :)

H

Hero777

I totally agree with trust as a big thing. I have major trust issues with people. I want it to be someone that I know I can automatically trust them without a second thought. :)
Its just knowing they have your back and you have theirs...through thick and thin.