What's next?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gazza21

The Word without love is the Law. The Word WITH love is Christ.

G

Gazza21

Law leads to death. Christ leads to life.

Jun 3, 2012
I have no intention in not loving anyone, but my love will fade from those who continually do wrong in the name of God. One can always argue with the different scriptures in the Bible and unless you know the exact meaning to what these words actually refer to, one can easily be mislead. So how does one question this...

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26]

The "hate" He refers to and the "love" we refer to is not exactly how it is written. It is more involved than how we wish to see it, for me to explain it wont be easy and only if you read scriptures and refer them to others can the message be more clear in understanding what He is trying to say.

The reason i am so called "harsh" at my decisions is because i do not wish for the wrong message to be delivered. People spread the word of love about Christ so much and that He will forgive all that people have simply turned away from His teachings and believe they will be saved as long as they know of Him. This is why we get homosexuals believing their acts will be forgiven, i will not allow people of God to fall into the heinous hippy scene that is ungodly.

When Christ was here He would not hate nor condemn anyone who did wrong because He was here to deliver the Truth and if they show choose to follow Him then they will be with God. If He had simply shouted and condemn everyone that did wrong they would never follow Him so He approached all with love and showed them with love the right way to life. And this is why we should do the same when we approach those not of God to teach them the Truth. However once they have learnt the Truth and accepted it then will i shun them and rebuke them for the wrong they do because they know right from wrong and yet they commit to sin. It is even said that those who do not know of the Truth are actually better off than those who do, because those who do know are tested and burdened with the worlds ways around us.

If you require a scripture to justify my words it is clearly written here...

If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.” [2 Peter 2:20-22]

[In light of this i just need to say i would want people when they teach of the Truth to those ungodly to not simply throw quotes from the Bible, because for these people this will mean nothing. Once you are with God and wish to learn more then yes you may guide others with quotes, but in the beginning be knowledge full and defend yourself with what you know instead of requiring the Bible to stand as your final word. Yes, it is the Bible that provides this wisdom to teach, but speak from what you have learnt to others. Even Christ did not quote previous scriptures when He taught the Truth but relied on His own tongue to deliver them to God]

The people i hate the most and know are the most dangerous to the Truth are those who claim to be Christians but are however a synagogue of Satan. These people will claim to be Christians and teach some words of God but will twist the Truth in other places to deceive the people to see wicked acts as good and acceptable. These people are the spreaders of The False Word of God. Only will those who are truly closest to God will not fall for these cunning and deceptive ways. Many Christians today believe they will never fall for the Beast (666) when he comes, but i tell you by how i know people even those who are priests will become victims to his ways.

I wish to not show people the actual intentions of Christs return even though it has been clearly given. When He is to return it will not be with love but with redemption. Without a doubt blood will flow like rivers in the days of His return. I will not go into this because as i say i wish not for people to see Christ as a killer, but it is clearly written how the people will react on His return...

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

[Revelation 1:7]

G

Gazza21

When you say 'the people I hate the most ...', I am sorry but that is not of God. Jesus hates SIN, but not the SINNER. You will not win the lost by preaching at them. You win the lost by loving them, THEN talking to them about God. Do I believe I'm what the bible says, yes, to its fullest. Do I believe that the only way to eternal life is Christ, yes. Do I believe that all those that who do not have a personal relationship with Christ are going to hell, yes.
Yes one day Jesus is going to come back in all His glory as a savior or a judge. But until that day, He is here to love the lost.

I understand what you are saying though. People fluff up the bible and pick and choose what they want. I myself do it in a more loving way but I do say what is in the bible even if people get offended or shout abuse at me. I just try to do it like Christ. The thing is, as humans, if someone shouts at you and demands you to do it this or that way, you rebel, I do anyway. Just saying.

G

Gazza21

*in what the bible says, not I'm lol

U

Ugly

I have no intention in not loving anyone, but my love will fade from those who continually do wrong in the name of God. One can always argue with the different scriptures in the Bible and unless you know the exact meaning to what these words actually refer to, one can easily be mislead. So how does one question this...

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26]

The "hate" He refers to and the "love" we refer to is not exactly how it is written. It is more involved than how we wish to see it, for me to explain it wont be easy and only if you read scriptures and refer them to others can the message be more clear in understanding what He is trying to say.

The reason i am so called "harsh" at my decisions is because i do not wish for the wrong message to be delivered. People spread the word of love about Christ so much and that He will forgive all that people have simply turned away from His teachings and believe they will be saved as long as they know of Him. This is why we get homosexuals believing their acts will be forgiven, i will not allow people of God to fall into the heinous hippy scene that is ungodly.

When Christ was here He would not hate nor condemn anyone who did wrong because He was here to deliver the Truth and if they show choose to follow Him then they will be with God. If He had simply shouted and condemn everyone that did wrong they would never follow Him so He approached all with love and showed them with love the right way to life. And this is why we should do the same when we approach those not of God to teach them the Truth. However once they have learnt the Truth and accepted it then will i shun them and rebuke them for the wrong they do because they know right from wrong and yet they commit to sin. It is even said that those who do not know of the Truth are actually better off than those who do, because those who do know are tested and burdened with the worlds ways around us.

If you require a scripture to justify my words it is clearly written here...

If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.” [2 Peter 2:20-22]

[In light of this i just need to say i would want people when they teach of the Truth to those ungodly to not simply throw quotes from the Bible, because for these people this will mean nothing. Once you are with God and wish to learn more then yes you may guide others with quotes, but in the beginning be knowledge full and defend yourself with what you know instead of requiring the Bible to stand as your final word. Yes, it is the Bible that provides this wisdom to teach, but speak from what you have learnt to others. Even Christ did not quote previous scriptures when He taught the Truth but relied on His own tongue to deliver them to God]

The people i hate the most and know are the most dangerous to the Truth are those who claim to be Christians but are however a synagogue of Satan. These people will claim to be Christians and teach some words of God but will twist the Truth in other places to deceive the people to see wicked acts as good and acceptable. These people are the spreaders of The False Word of God. Only will those who are truly closest to God will not fall for these cunning and deceptive ways. Many Christians today believe they will never fall for the Beast (666) when he comes, but i tell you by how i know people even those who are priests will become victims to his ways.

I wish to not show people the actual intentions of Christs return even though it has been clearly given. When He is to return it will not be with love but with redemption. Without a doubt blood will flow like rivers in the days of His return. I will not go into this because as i say i wish not for people to see Christ as a killer, but it is clearly written how the people will react on His return...

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

[Revelation 1:7]

This is whats called 'hijacking a thread'. If you have a problem, start your own thread, don't take over someone elses. Its quite rude. Also, i find it great that you can claim to know so much about people through a post or two. No judgment there, eh?

G

Gazza21

If I have added to the hijacking of the tread, I apologise. But when I see a post like that, it annoys me. I was actually going to say to start another thread myself. Again, sorry for arguing back. God bless you all :)

Jun 3, 2012
This is whats called 'hijacking a thread'. If you have a problem, start your own thread, don't take over someone elses. Its quite rude. Also, i find it great that you can claim to know so much about people through a post or two. No judgment there, eh?

I don't think a-loden will mind us writing in her thread. It is not my duty to continue and try show you the right way for if you seek it you will find it. There is no need for your concern on my behalf i know my place and my path, and neither will i force an understanding upon you. I have said what has been needed to be said and if you cannot guide yourself to see then so be it. I will teach with a direct way, and if so Christ delivers me an iron scepter to my hand, then so i shall smash my enemies to pieces like pottery. It has been written... all have their own fate and so let it be.

Mar 18, 2011
I am sorry but I believe he cheated again.

Your goodness and love forces him to reflect on his own mistake and while he begins to loath himself it is easier for him to shift it at you. Its also designed as a form self destruction. He doesn't deserve you, so like many things in his life most likely, he will become his own worst enemy, and I pray not yours as well.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2011
All of us in the Church of Jesus are his bride. You are the bride of Jesus long before your husband was born. For we were in Christ when He was nailed to that cross. Just as we were in the seed of Adam when he ate that fruit. Focus on your "true Husband" and the rest will follow. You should not and do not have to abide in a house of evil. Distance can do wonders.

I am not implying that your current marriage is over. I am simply saying there are no boundaries with God. Trust Him, do whatever He lays before you and the end is inconsequential.

God bless