What's the singlemost, especially fun, thing you want to do w/ someone on a date?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

The sky's the limit.

Fly :D

A

allforfun

Glastonbury. If a guy would do that with me? I'm all in.

K

kayem77

Go hiking or doing a kayak trip!

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Cannonball Run> Sneak through the Darien Gap > Go to a White House Ball > A Ski Vacation in Whistler/Blackcomb > A weekend in Tahoe > A road trip through the Tennessee Appellations > Disney World > Scuba Diving in the Keys > Maui > ....oh wait a date.

Mini-golf? I don't know. I don't really date.

Jun 15, 2011
Sorry, but the back and forth between secular fun and beating people with scriptures on here is getting a little hard do take.

I suspect the answer you're looking for is "The only thing that could be fun on a date would be feeding the poor and taking the shirt off your back for the homeless." Did I get the right answer or am I going to be treated to a complete washing down of scriptures???

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

1 Cor 13 : 1-3

At least relationships are made out of love. (the truth is that which lasts)

Could you let us know, what the truth is?

Always know this. Always seek this. Always find this.

G

GreenNnice

Sorry, but the back and forth between secular fun and beating people with scriptures on here is getting a little hard do take.

I suspect the answer you're looking for is "The only thing that could be fun on a date would be feeding the poor and taking the shirt off your back for the homeless." Did I get the right answer or am I going to be treated to a complete washing down of scriptures???
------
You nearly read my mind peresecuted. I would love to go on a humanitarian date :)

J

Jullianna

This is like asking for my favorite song...impossible to answer. There are so many fun things to do!

car shows, air shows, art shows, paintball, putt putt, driving go carts, firing ranges, white water rafting, fishing, hiking, swimming, motorcycle rides, ziplining, wall climbing, dancing, movies at an outdoor ampitheater, zoos, museums, his favorite place that no one knows about that he wants to show only me...

C

christiancollegegirl

Something I've always wanted to do with a date is serve others. It could literally be serving food, or helping in the remodeling of a house, or something.

A few years ago, my best friend came and volunteered for a week at the camp I was working at. We ended up on the same serving line a couple of times and had a great time.