whats ther missinG WorD?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

Make up your own sentence buy filling in the missing words in mine. then write a sentence with some of the words missing for someone else to fill in.

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

get grouchy..........don't like staying.........stalls in the barn..........want to stay in hotels

I need a new........ . The old one.......... because...........wanted to............ .
buffalo...is dead...I...make buffalo jerkey

My party went terribly____ because the band I hired had to ____ before they could ____. Everyone was totally ____.

Last edited:
C

christiancollegegirl

awkward..............wax their chest hairs..............get dressed................wierded out.

There are .............. in the.............. . My cousin wants to............. because the.............. is............

C

ClimbingUpward

but it missed out three words. 'dumbo the elephant' three words. so i'm lost too.

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

awkward..............wax their chest hairs..............get dressed................wierded out.

There are .............. in the.............. . My cousin wants to............. because the.............. is............
monkeys..... forest...... train them.... rate for trained monkeys...... growing rapidly.

Too many people think ______ is ______. They just have to be more _______ whenever there's a _______.

C

christiancollegegirl

Elvis_____ dead. _____obeservant______UFO in the sky.

My dog is.......... because she ate a....... . I had to take her to the......... for........... .

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

happy... clown... circus....a clown suit fitting

I try not to ______ when other people _______, but it's just so _______ that I can't help myself!

C

christiancollegegirl

sneeze.........say the word 'tomato'.............exciting

I need a new............. because the old one is in the............. for............ and will be ..............in five...........

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Friend/trash/a party with the cookie monster/back decades

My head feels_________because when I was___________, I ___________.

C

christiancollegegirl

swollen...............bunjee jumping.............hit my head on the ground.

My friend is....... and I........ . I want to.......... and put it in the........... .

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

a hippy...... think he should cut his hair....... shave it off...... garbage......

When I was younger, I wanted a ________ to put in the_______, but when I got it, my_________ made me _________. That made me very _______!

C

christiancollegegirl

fishtank........ kitchen.............sister..........put it in the living room........ fusterated.

I bought ........ to wear to a.............. . WHen I got there........... a man................ on it.

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

costume..... masked ball.... it was perfect, then... decided to draw smiley faces...

Last ______, I wanted to go to ________ but on the way there, my _______ got stuck in_______ and I had to _______.

C

christiancollegegirl

weekend..........the beach...........cat...............dishwasher...............postpone my plans.

My cousin is a............ for a............ . Her boss decided to............ instead of................ . She was realy......... .

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

personal chef..... huge celebrity..... ask her to scramble her eggs at the last minute..... making an omlette.... aggrivated...

In the distant future, some people think there will be _________. But really, everything will _______ in the _______ and you will have to________ before you _________.

J

jesuslover911

Ok im lost big time. I just dont get how to do it haha!

J

jesuslover911

hahah i wish that is could post pics on here too. And........I win?????!!!!!

C

christiancollegegirl

Ok im lost big time. I just dont get how to do it haha!
Make up your own sentence buy filling in the missing words in mine. then write a sentence with some of the words missing for someone else to fill in.