What's Ugly to You, Might Be Beauty to Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
No one sees what I see.
What do you see?
I see ugly.
What is ugly to you.
Anything that has beauty.
Anything that is beautiful is ugly?
No, ugly things are beautiful.
How is that possible?
I see what you do not see.
Tell me, what don’t I see?
I see the beauty in things that are ugly.
I find the importance of things once important,
long ago.
I find hope in things given up on.
I can find meaning behind something, that
no one wants to care about.
I have faith, in what I can’t see.
Tell me, what can’t you see?
I..I.. I cannot see what is ugly to be beauty.All things in life can be ugly or are of beauty to anyone.Those things that are ugly, can have true beauty behind it.

alexis

Banned by Admin Team (verified fraud)
Dec 5, 2013
That's so amazing!

You are very gifted

Thanks for sharing
God bless and tons of love your way,

Lexi

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
if you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

2Thewaters

James 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
James 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
James 2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
James 2:4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
James 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
James 2:6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
James 2:7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
James 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
James 2:11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
James 2:12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
James 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
James 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
James 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.
James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

It is not agreeable to Christian profession to regard the rich, and to despise the poor brethren
1 My brothers, do not with partiality uphold the glorious faith of our Master Yahshua Messiah. 2 For if a gold-fingered man in splendid clothing comes into your synagogue, and a poor one in shabby clothing also comes in; 3 and you look on the one wearing the splendid clothing, and say to him, You sit here comfortably; and to the poor one you say, You stand there, or, Sit here under my footstool; 4 did you not show partiality among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?
5 Hear, my beloved brothers, did not Elohim choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to the ones loving Him? 6 But you dishonored the poor one. Do not the rich ones oppress you, and they drag you before the judgment seat? 7 Do they not blaspheme the good Name called on you1 ? 8 If you truly fulfill the royal Law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well. * 9 But if ye have respect of persons, ye commit sin; and ye are convicted by the Torah, as transgressors of the Torah. 10 For whoever shall keep all the Torah, even though he fail in but one statute, he has become guilty as to all of it2 . * 11 For He who said, You shall not commit adultery, also said, You shall not murder. But if you do not commit adultery, but commit murder, you have become a transgressor of the torah. * 12 So speak and act as men being about to be judged through a Law of liberty.
rather we are to be loving and merciful
13 For judgment will be without mercy to the one not showing mercy. And by mercy you will be raised above judgment.
and not to boast of faith where no deeds are
14 My brothers, what is the gain if anyone says he has faith, but he does not have deeds3 ? Is the faith able to restore life to him? [Heb 11:1]; 15 But if a brother or a sister is naked and may be lacking in daily food, 16 and any one of you say to them, Go in peace, be warmed and filled, but does not give them the things the body needs, what gain is it?
which is but a dead faith
17 So also faith, if it does not have deeds, is dead being by itself. 18 But someone will say, You have faith, and I have deeds. Show me your faith apart from your deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
the faith of the devils
19 You believe that Elohim is One (echad). You do well; even the demons believe and shudder. 20 But are you willing to know, O vain man, that faith apart from deeds is dead?
not of Abraham
21 Was not our father Abraham justified by his deeds, offering up his son Isaac on the altar? * [Isa 41:8]; 22 You see how faith helped with his deeds; and how by his deeds the faith was made perfect. 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled, saying, "And Abraham believed YAHWEH, and it was counted for righteousness to him;" and he was called, Friend of Elohim. * 24 You see then, how a man by his deeds becomes righteous, and not by faith only.
nor Rahab
25 But in the same way Rahab the harlot was also justified by her deeds, having received the messengers, and sending them out by another way. 26 For as the body is dead apart from the spirit, so also faith without deeds is dead.