What's up I'm Jeremy!?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jere_bearr

Hello fellow brothers and sisters in Christ,
My name is Jeremy and I'm 16 years old. I am faith filled and can't get enough joy in the Lord. May God bless you this day and all days!!!!! :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Jeremy hello welcome to christian chat.

K

KezE

Hey Jeremy. It's awesome that you are so faith filled & focused on God at your age! Keep that focus & you will do great things in His name.

W

waterboy6515

My God bless you and I hope you like this website. It's always good to see that there are more Christians around my age.

F

Forgiven66

Hello and welcome to CC, Jeremy. Great to see a young man on fire for God.