What's with REP POWER??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

What's with REP POWER??

.....:?:?
how does that work ?

K

Knightjester

It's a power to kill the mosquito
You kill 'em by the number of your power!

:p

R

roaringkitten

I wrote a thread in "Suggestions" explaining why I dont think CC needs a rep system.

Feb 27, 2007
I just noticed a Jehovahs witness had a rep power of 1 after only a couple weeks on here... I was very concerned about it as i thought the mods gave a number based on knowledge of Christ & faith... i've since found out this is not the case. perhaps this is something that needs to be better explained to newby's so they dont actually listen to the JW propaganda and think that this cult member actually knows something cause she has a higher than 0 rep power in CHRISTIAN chat... I totally do not agree with this system as its misleading to newby's.

R

roaringkitten

I think the rep system can be misleading....But by all means, if the community as a whole is happy about it, then I differ it to their hands.....I want to be a beacon of truth in everything I do. I want CC to be a blessing to one another and also a tool used to reach the lost world. However we act as a body of Christians, we will be viewed by the outside world...

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

Feb 27, 2007
I just noticed a Jehovahs witness had a rep power of 1 after only a couple weeks on here... I was very concerned about it as i thought the mods gave a number based on knowledge of Christ & faith... i've since found out this is not the case. perhaps this is something that needs to be better explained to newby's so they dont actually listen to the JW propaganda and think that this cult member actually knows something cause she has a higher than 0 rep power in CHRISTIAN chat... I totally do not agree with this system as its misleading to newby's.

I cant imagine why someone would hit MY rep power because of this comment... are you kidding me?? also there is no accounablility... wonder who did it?? at least when i speak Its out there... i'm totally accountable for what i say and I have absolutely no problem rebuking a Jehovahs witness who mascarades as a Christian... this is just wrong as it may deceive those on here who are new to Christianity. THIS is not the JW chat line. Hit me baby one more time... I dont really care cause the only REP power I care about is FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT!. Also, whoever did this if you would care to comment other than just putting a sad face that would be wonderful, cause how can I take your righteous rebuke if none is given??