What's WORST thing that happened after you got to know a girl/guy pretty well ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

When I was in singles group at my church about 10 years ago, I liked a girl and we just talked at the singles a few times and we both liked talking to each other. Best thing I liked about her was she took notes during the single pastor's message and she always was smiling was important too.

But, yeah, I was really hitting it off with this girl, and, about the time I was to ask her out, probably about a month down the line, which would be 4 Tuesday night singles groups, she told me she was going to Croatia for three months because she had family there.

She told me, too, that it was only for three months and she was genuinely sad sounding about it, but, happy, too, because she was seeing family she hadn't seen in years.

But, I just, three months after she returned, tried to hit things off with her again, and, we kind of did, but the time away was tougher on me, I guess, than her. She mentioned she liked Lord of the Rings, and, I told her I liked the original Hobbit cartoon movie and that I used to draw up stories for friends to go through like dungeons and castles and subterranean lairs. She liked all that but I was just not feeling it anymore and let things go :(
She was a neat girl, hindsight is 20/20, but, she was the kind of girl that would have made me better, the lord leads. Just not sure that I followed. Anyway, I think, if I'd ever gotten to know her better than just the few talks we had in singles God would have made it work despite my own reservations and unpeppiness following her return from Croatia.

A

AgeofKnowledge

A fiancé of mine once ran off to a different state with my best friend. Does that count?

G

GreenNnice

Oops, posted in the wrong forum , just fugedaboud id, evereee ba-dee, my green brains. You DON'T want to live in THEM !!! DON'T go in there !!!
[video=youtube;GUfS_2UGftg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfS_2UGftg[/video]

:D

G

GreenNnice

A fiancé of mine once ran off to a different state with my best friend. Does that count?
Hey, AOK, I put this in the wrong forum, so, mosey on over to the singles forum and post there this above, please, pardner

A

AgeofKnowledge

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I felt this may of been in the wrong forum... it was not like you other posts Mr Green! :)