Whats your BEST PROOF the Bible is true?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
If an atheist walked up to you, what would you point to as the BEST EVIDENCE that the Bible is true?

For me I would immediately go to PROPHECY, not the ones about Jesus' birth etc. as atheists usually just say they have been written later to make it fit.

I go to the book of DANIEL.

BOOK OF DANIEL predicted the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Greek and Roman Empires, Antiochus Epiphanes, crucifixion of Jesus and destruction of the temple. NOW THAT is some ACCURATE prophecy and only an absolute IGNORAMUS would discount such accuracy as just "coincidence" or "luck"!

What say ye? fellow Christians.
I was going to say Daniel as well. It is so accurate that bible haters claim it was written after the events, which makes absolutely no sense but hey what do expect from people who hate God 🤷‍♂️

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Our Universe, our world, all the creations living upon our world. The oceans, seas. lakes, rivers, mountains, forests, plains, and all that lives! The PROOF that God IS is all around us for all to see!

If God IS, then His Word is Truth!

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
Our Universe, our world, all the creations living upon our world. The oceans,
seas. lakes, rivers, mountains, forests, plains, and all that lives! The PROOF
that God IS is all around us for all to see!

The cosmos-- its order, and its forms of life, matter, and energy --strongly
suggests the existence of an intelligent designer. However, nothing in the
cosmos empirically proves the existence of Gen 1:1's designer; not when
there are other designers to choose from.
_