Whats your favorite Christian Radio Station?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

Whats your favorite Christian Radio Station?

I

imTastik

You got good taste Nord! Cross Rhythms is ace!!! Spesh rimmer and chip k. Hahaha I think it just clicked that I used to talk to you in the chatroom? I were HalifaxMassive

MdNordlicht

Feb 19, 2009
Nay, we didn't talk in the chatroom... My nick there is Melodiepulver...

Rimmer is gorge but this TOny Cummings is ace...

I

imTastik

Awwwwww maaaaan....I do recognise your username from somewhere though
Rimmer makes me laugh with his hair. Chip K's maaaazin. So so funny....I met him in October/November, thebandwithnoname went to do a show at a school here and we had a right laugh....i think thats my fourth or fifth time seeing thebandwithnoname now?

I

imTastik

Nord one :)

MdNordlicht

Feb 19, 2009
Hmhmhm, I never used the nord one before... Rimmer is a nice bloke, I once won five CDs during his show...

I

imTastik

same....i won 5 cds one time and LZ7 album. makes me laugh how he wears socks and sandals

A

Armystrong

ok not reading this whole thing just answering the question, air1 is the only one i know so yeah it is my favorite christian radio station

A

Abing

hmm,. i like faith,.. or i guess it was something like faith radio.. i for got