Whats your Favorite Time of the Year?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

angelpie

Jan 8, 2009
WEll Mines Christmas time, Love spending time wraping Gifts, But Spending time with Family & Eating Dinner.
I love Hoildays...Your Turn:

angelpie

Jan 8, 2009
Christmas is my fav cause you get to spend time with your family, Enjoy a nice Diner & open persents. Like also the story in the bible about when Jesus was born. Have a great Christmas!!

Welcome Everyone post whats your Favorites:

Y

yaright

I believe my favorite time of year is in the fall season in these northern parts of America. Family and friends gather to prepare for winter. The season of color also takes on an aroma that only the fall season has no matter where a person travels around here. I don't much care for camping in the snow, but I do enjoy fishing in the streets. Fall reminds me that there is a season of harvest...

H

HhhLGA89

My favorite time of the year is New Years! I love the feeling it brings of being able to start over. I never do as much as I could do or at least wanted to do when I look back on the whole year; New Years gives me that sense of a brand new slate to work on. I know you can do this anytime (and I do), but New Years just seems ideal for it.

It's not as great though if you have to spend it alone, I've had a couple of those :(

L

Liz01

My favorite is spring in march or april when its warm, there is sun, just before tha rains, i love to see the sun reflected on the street or on the walls and the places with flowers had all of them opened and i can go swiming.

angelpie

Jan 8, 2009
Any kind of favorites,
Soon its going to be Christmas,
May you be someones Christmas surprise
God Bless

Dec 19, 2009
My favorite time this year was the two nights I was able to spend with my brother and sister in a rented house overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Lincoln City, Oregon.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Fall, definitely Fall. Weather is in the transition of cooling off but not quite cold, nature is exhibiting it's beauty in rare form, and Winter is right around the corner (I disdain the heat).

J

jimsun

Spring - simply the time of new beginnings & starting anew with hope & anticipation.
(Closely followed by Saint Patrick's Day!).

S

Steve4U

From now - summer in the South Pacific, when I'll visit my good friend, married with young adult family, singles but some with friends, at his humble beachhouse "bach" we call it, a short walk to the white-sand beach. It's like a sports camp - tennis, etc - and even this ol' bear gets out the surfboard.

angelpie

Jan 8, 2009
I love Fourth of July FireWorks soo Awesome

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Spring - simply the time of new beginnings & starting anew with hope & anticipation.
(Closely followed by Saint Patrick's Day!).
You put spring before St Patrick's Day...shame on you! :D

H

Helloimandrewyo

Well i dig the fall. Halloween = me dressed up as a zombie running around towns.

Plus the fall smells good.

Dec 9, 2011
Thanksgiving and Christmas
everyone comes home and we fellowship with each other,catch up on old times,eat,eat some more,visit,.oh yea and eat some more.

G

GodsavemeifyoureallyExist

Halloween of course nothing is better than getting a bunch of free candy and having the crap scared out of

you and scaring the crap out of other people man i got theses little kids that came by my house so good i

cried laughing as they sped away next would be Christmas i love my family n getting lots of presents.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2011
It wasn’t the favorite time of the year, but the favorite time of my life. We bought a commercial fishing boat and spent seven years on the ocean. God and His power is so close out there. The color of the water shows the temperature, the waves respond to complicated natural sources, people you work with are carefully chosen so relationships are simple and good, and the beauty is awesome.

M

maesha

My favorite time of the year are , Christmas and New year .. :)