Whats your thoughts o obama?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Kennedy was pretty awesome from the stories you hear

J

jimmydiggs

George Bush is a man of God. God's child and a believer. You obviously don't know much about him. Furthermore, Christians don't or shouldn't speak about people like this. Maybe you should pray about putting God first and your political feelings aside. Very sad and I will pray for the obvious hatred in your heart.
Politics aside, Bush was not a man of God if you're saying what I think you are.

J

jimmydiggs

I think it would be foolish to trust any political leaders. Doesn't anybody find it strange that no matter who gets in, the same agenda is served, Satan's.
Ain't that the truth.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Thank you.

President George W. Bush's Inaugural Address

From President George W. Bush's Inaugural Address, January 20, 2001

"After the Declaration of Independence was signed, Virginia statesman John Page wrote to Thomas Jefferson: ``We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?''

Much time has passed since Jefferson arrived for his inauguration. The years and changes accumulate. But the themes of this day he would know: our nation's grand story of courage and its simple dream of dignity.

We are not this story's author, who fills time and eternity with his purpose. Yet his purpose is achieved in our duty, and our duty is fulfilled in service to one another.

Never tiring, never yielding, never finishing, we renew that purpose today, to make our country more just and generous, to affirm the dignity of our lives and every life.

This work continues. This story goes on. And an angel still rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm.

God bless you all, and God bless America."

View attachment 55853
Ummm... ok

M

Mammachickadee

Kennedy was pretty awesome from the stories you hear
Well let's see...
1. He kept nuclear war at bay after the Bay of Pigs... but oh wait... HE was RESPONSIBLE for the Bay of Pigs issues.
2. That he was elected by voter fraud is a little questioned accusation
3. His family had ties to the Mafia

and the list goes on

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Personally i have no issue with the mafia, he was the original pursuer of the civil rights act but was assassinated before it could happen. After 4 years as a political science major I never heard of any voter fraud. And if by responsible you mean he attempted to overthrow a recently installed communist regime and give power back to the people then yes by all means he is at fault

A

AgeofKnowledge

I have observed that the combination of George W. Bush and Barrack Obama has been like an opponent delivering a well placed left right combination to knock this nation on its a**.

I'm going to have to side with RedTent on this topic; especially the point that if the vast majority of voters were making God's ways as expressed in scripture (not to be confused with the media and government's present counterfeit message of moral relativism, religious relativism, etc...) the number one reform they demanded from government and political candidates: we would be moving in the direction of reform across the board (social, political, economic, etc...) very quickly.

I don't like "he is an idiot" type posts, I don't think they are Christian at all. God says that we are not to murder, and ones who say "you fool" are like murders.

However, I think that those who voted for Obama were not putting God's ways first, altho there wasn't much better choice. How our government follows Christian principles is very important in the direction our nation takes. Obama is not our main leader, God is. If voters put these ideas first, voting would often take a different direction. Obama is being led to a great extent by the voice of the majority of people. The majority are not led by God. I think that is where our problem lies.

I

isaria

I think that regardless of what religion he has the important thing is he does a good job for the people and the country and part of that may include not lying although most politicians seem to lie. lol

I also think it is good for a country to be accepting of different religions and cultures and a multicultural society.
It is good for the economy and for a better climate and vibe and "spirit".

With that said I do not beleive in forsing people to be "like you" but ackknowledge they ahve right to choose and you may think that is wrong but it is their choice how they want to live.
I do not beleive in homosexual marriages in church because it goes against scriptures and what other scriptures shall be broken to suit the desires but I support choose equal partnership in marriage as that is the individuals choice but it should not be in a church where it is not permited and goes against scriptures.
But there are also muslims who beleive in marrying many wifes who may only want one wife and another woman whom wants to marry the man may stalk him and say "you can have two" and does not respect a no is a no or who thinks she should have the same as another wife who makes her own money and makes more and her time may be worth more and she may be greedy and jealous .
Like Hugh jackman had a woman say "you can have two wifes, i be your other wife" but he said no and she was stalking him and throwing pubic hair at him so it was said.
Accepting a no regardless of culture it can be same religion but be a bad behaved person.

There has been torture of innocent in order to steal from them.Money, oil, identities, ....
There has been bad and unacceptable behaviours coming from many different cultures and religions.
Some times it is the actor and the medium whom is not professional but directors cut appears to be and "cheat a bit" doesnt cut it.
They show what they want you to see but that does not make it the truth or things are not as they seem and we seen enough thrillers to know about "set ups"....

What values do you think he has and is it universal values go beyond religion.

I am not answering about him personally but I will answer I beleive in peoples right to be as they are.
I do not want another Hitler or another witch hunt burning doctors/healers on poles and saying they are satans children because they jealous of them when they are healing....and that in the name of christ.
Christians do not always have good morals or values eithereven when they look "perfect" things are not always as they seem.

A woman was once told not to marry some one for he was not same culture, religion or class nor did he have money she replied "de rico de rico " and thumped her chest by heart.
Maybe it is not good to mix marriages always or ever for some individuals but we should be able to accept other people for who they are without hating on them and discriminating and if we hate them that does not excuse bad behaviours no one call them self adult should conduct in.
Torture has occured and much rape and sadist sex in hospitals, schools , jails and other places by educated people.
A man was gang raped by other men and so many of them educated and outnumber him all he could do was sob and some how he managed to report it which most do not.

If some one is a christian and is told they are not a christian then that may not feel nice for them when they may be sincere.
If you went to church and the church says you are not christian and you may feel like you are not welcome in church and become bullied by your own people and your own church.
Homosexuals should be welcome in church and not discriminated but I just do not think they should get married in church but a judge or so could marry them.

Maybe he is christian and may be he is not.
Maybe he is roman in the son and not in his other time. :)

Dec 21, 2012
1 Peter 2:24 and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.

Quitting drinking was the hardest and most sorrowful thing I've ever done. My sins are not really appropriate for CC forums because many involve the Mexican whorehouse, the Guatemalan whorehouse, the Belizean whorehouse, etc., etc.

gotcha.jpg

I

isaria

I do not think he is professional medium and he has been lieing to the people.
Then agai most politicians lie to some degree but some just lie to much about things that are to serious.

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Kennedy the last decent president? Are you kidding? Uh, can we say "Reagan"?! Now there was a leader AND a man of God. Turned this country around after the Jimmy Carter debacle.

raf

Sep 26, 2009
Well let's see...
1. He kept nuclear war at bay after the Bay of Pigs... but oh wait... HE was RESPONSIBLE for the Bay of Pigs issues.
2. That he was elected by voter fraud is a little questioned accusation
3. His family had ties to the Mafia

and the list goes on
Weird ties to the mafia thought he was irish.

C

choosingmylife

When I'm allowed to vote for President in 2016, I'll be able to give an educational opinion on Barack Obama. I've been inspired to watch cspan, because I have basically no idea what's going on in government. He's on a two-day bus tour through new York and Pennsylvania to talk about lowering college costs.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Kennedy the last decent president? Are you kidding? Uh, can we say "Reagan"?! Now there was a leader AND a man of God. Turned this country around after the Jimmy Carter debacle.
How'd I know Reagan was going to come up? He's the reason that, unless you're a corporate CEO, you haven't had a raise in 30 years. Besides, Reagan wasn't assasinated.

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
How'd I know Reagan was going to come up? He's the reason that, unless you're a corporate CEO, you haven't had a raise in 30 years. Besides, Reagan wasn't assasinated.
No, he was not assassinated, but they tried!