When and what does Satan falling from heaven represent? What does fallen represent?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 5, 2020
In the Book of Jude, Jude wrote that even Michael did not quarrel with the Adversary, but rather said, God rebuke you. This tells me the fallen "Morning Star" is powerful when compared Arch Angel to Arch Angel.

Apr 5, 2020
Even Michael watched what he said to the Adversary. We have a powerful enemy. But even more than that, we have a more powerful God who even the enemy has to obey ;)

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
The Ancient Hebrew texts called the Adversary the "Morning Star." We know from Revelations that Eshu (Yeshua-Jesus) said He was the "Bright and Morning Star." There are multiple theories out there claiming before Eshu became our Mediator, that the "Morning Star" was given this role. Isaiah explains that the "Morning Star" once walked through the fire and had a throne not far from God. And that each day when the Sons of God gathered, not only did they give homage to God, but also honored the "Morning Star." It was thus honor given unto the "Morning Star" that caused him to think he was equal to God. This caused him to recruit the third that eventually was cast down with him in his attempt to dethrone God.

Now, if this is true how Isaiah and other Prophets explain it, then the "Morning Star" (Adversary)(Satan) was more than just an Angel to guard the Garden or a covering Angel. He had enough pull in Heaven to recruit a 3rd of the Sons of God. I'd say that makes him more than just an Angel, but up there inline with Michael and Gabriel.
I agree...Iḿ just not sure I agree with the statement by the poster that GOD re-created the world

Apr 5, 2020
I agree...Iḿ just not sure I agree with the statement by the poster that GOD re-created the world

That is the Luciferian Flood theory.
Jeremiah reveals Earth was created and people were living and then they sinned and God destroys the Earth. It uses the same wording for Genesis 1:2 Earth was void and underwater. Jeremiah even writes the birds even died because no trees and food.

I noticed you used the Tanakh and I enjoy the Torah. Both teach that Genesis 1:1 means a first created creation even before Adam's creation. Rabbis claim the wording specifies a finished Earth full of life in verse 1. If they are correct, then what that poster wrote could be correct.

Apr 5, 2020
I should say the Torah is the Law portion of the Tanakh but I also like the prophet and scripture sections of the Tanakh.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
He was a covering angel....who was he supposed to be the guardian and covering angel to?
The term covering angel points to a command over certain domain. Ezekiel 28 shows us Satan had a very high position in God's government. It even suggests it had something to do with earth (thou wast in Eden). Possibly over the earth resulting in it becoming empty and void. How very proper that God imprisoned them on the very planet they messed up.

Mar 28, 2016
In the Book of Jude, Jude wrote that even Michael did not quarrel with the Adversary, but rather said, God rebuke you. This tells me the fallen "Morning Star" is powerful when compared Arch Angel to Arch Angel.
Christ as the word of God is the high messenger, high apostle of our new born again faith . We walk by the eternal faith .Not after the temporal corrupted flesh as that seen

I would suggest Jesus as the Son of God (eternal God. Not a man as us.) He is represented by .The Bright and Morning Star . The source of Bright Glory as the father and one who reflect it the Son . Unlike the morning Star . Satan who has no power or glory to abide in the truth .

As the Son of man, Jesus was used to demonstrate or reflect the unseen power of the Father working with the Son. . . by the things seen. He not of the things seen was given no power needed to rebuke the spirit of error.

But like in Jude the lord rebuked Satan just as in Mathew 16 by giving his prophet and apostle Jesus the words to rebuke ...."Satan get behind me" . In effect the lord was saying ......Peter does not need your lying support . I have his back .

Peter was forgiven for his blaspheme against the Son of man, Jesus .That window closed when Jesus disappeared out of sight informing us .that even though some did know him by faith and by sight.that from then on we know Christ the anointing teacher as the Holy Spirit no more by walking after what the eyes see. . . the corrupted. .

God is not a man as us.He is God like no other.

Apr 5, 2020
Christ as the word of God is the high messenger, high apostle of our new born again faith . We walk by the eternal faith .Not after the temporal corrupted flesh as that seen

I would suggest Jesus as the Son of God (eternal God. Not a man as us.) He is represented by .The Bright and Morning Star . The source of Bright Glory as the father and one who reflect it the Son . Unlike the morning Star . Satan who has no power or glory to abide in the truth .

As the Son of man, Jesus was used to demonstrate or reflect the unseen power of the Father working with the Son. . . by the things seen. He not of the things seen was given no power needed to rebuke the spirit of error.

But like in Jude the lord rebuked Satan just as in Mathew 16 by giving his prophet and apostle Jesus the words to rebuke ...."Satan get behind me" . In effect the lord was saying ......Peter does not need your lying support . I have his back .

Peter was forgiven for his blaspheme against the Son of man, Jesus .That window closed when Jesus disappeared out of sight informing us .that even though some did know him by faith and by sight.that from then on we know Christ the anointing teacher as the Holy Spirit no more by walking after what the eyes see. . . the corrupted. .

God is not a man as us.He is God like no other.

Nice touch!