When are you having kids?

  • Thread starter Thread starter imstillalady
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imstillalady

Guest
I have pcos and I believe and know that Jesus can heal and remove any sickness ,illness, disease or disorder. Ive been married for two years and all people ask me is when am I having kids, then the recent weight gain ive been getting asked if i was pregnant. sigh I dont know how to answer back because its my business when im ready to have them and not yours, but im ttc, but they dont know that. Its just random people asking me these kids of questions. what do I do?:(
 
read proverbs through and through, and psalm 119, and 1st John.

avoid soy products entirely unless you need the extra estrogen effects of it.

find out if you're allergic to natural vitamin e.

take (unless it affects you badly) a tablespoonful of acv (apple cider vinegar) 2 or 3 times a day in a glass of distilled water, with a spoonful of honey if tolerated also.

that all helps most people, but if there's anything specific that you're allergic to or that affects you adversely then don't do that.

and as GOD'S WORD says, keep on seeking and asking and trusting and relying on GOD in JESUS.