When being confronted by "tough" girls...?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeauBLESSED

What is the right thing to do when a girl starts attacking you [a guy]?
I know I can't strike back, because violence against women is a bad thing...

What is a boy to do? Literally... =S

C

cris_danao

:)... wow that was so thought-provoking

i think you should stay calm,,hmmm,,,
dont show her that you are too strong (nor too weak) compare to her bcoz she may keep on attacking you if you do that.

keep on respecting her not bcoz of her gender but bcoz she's a human - a creation of God...
hhmmm,,keep your mouth on saying anything that can hurt n destroy her,,, stay cool,, relax...

*never count if she's insulting you,, but pray for patience and peace
bcoz we know that numbers never ends (but you can stop on counting whenever you want) so pray to God,,He is much more eternal and you can never stop Him...

*never show that you are near to gave up,,, but show her that you are firm

*never ignore her, never hate her,,, but show kindness to her... may be you can smile at her
or greet her whenever you saw her... :) :) :)

it can be a long process,, and when she need help someday, lend your hand so that she may know that you still respect her..
hhmmm...

hhhhmmmm,,, i think it is really hard for a man,, but for a man of God - it can always be easy...

Ask if you still hve questions,,, but i cannot promise that i can answer all,, may be others can answer so just post.... :) :) :)

God bless!!!..

T

tryingtofindhim

Well, be polite until she hits you if she hits you there are several things you could do.
1. walk it off
2. hit back
3. call police. technically thats assault.

M

Maddog

Everyone has the right to reasonable self defence. Doesn't matter if it's a lass who's assaulting you, stand up for yourself. Since women are typically not as strong as men, it shouldn't take as much force to adequately remove the threat, but if a physical 'strike back' is necessary, then it's necessary. That's all.

J

Jenny87

Whoa whoa whoa....you should Never hit a girl even if she's physically attacking you. You can restrain her, but that's it.
You didn't elaborate the problem, but try to calm her down in a peaceful manner and ask her what is her problem and try to solve it in a civil way.

Nov 13, 2009
I love when girls fight. My ex was a kickboxer but I have been doing various fighting my entire life. Shed get mad, try to punch me in the face, I'd twirl her around or toss her down on the bed or coutch. I nevervonce had to take her as a serious threat. Just laugh it off bro, we are men. Even the most Tom boyish girls (like my ex lol) are still just girls. Treat em gently and with care but don't let them push you around, if experience taught me anything it's that the more they bite and kick the more they want you to be a man and pin their hands wmabove their head.

To summerise:
never strike a woman
never be struck
never cry (even with ball shots, just hold back those tears)
and be a man

and if problems persist see "the doctor" -points up at god-

Last edited:
S

songster

Why are girls attacking you?

Nov 13, 2009
And if that's still not enough here's a few handy pointers...
Girls use their hips for balance which means my locking your extended arm so they walk into your shoulder and stepping into their attack MOST of the time you can throw them off balance, a little well placed feetage will nearly always land her on her butt (especially if you are taller)

don't play fair, it if she's your girl, snap the crap outta that shoulder strap or back strap on her bra. Don't try to do it but if the opertunity arrises seize it! Apparently it hurts like five bitches on a bitch boat and everytime I've managed to pull it off it ends with a taght face, grit teeth or laughing. But it does end it.

You probally won't hurt her by getting on top of her, pinning a girl with a serious case of the crazy can be pretty sexual (we've all seen the lion king you know what I mean) but don't worry about hurting the girl by overpowering her and restraining her. They can NIRMALY take it. Their hips are designed to dispence weight across their body so it doesn't hurt them as much as it hurts us when we get pretzled llike in wrestling or football.

And last but not least..... I am crazy, what's your excuse for getting you in this situation? Lol

M

Maddog

Whoa whoa whoa....you should Never hit a girl even if she's physically attacking you.
Why not, if reasonable self defence calls for it?

D

Drian

Okay, I'm sorry, but you should never hit ANYONE unless the situation calls for it.

I hate the "Don't hurt girls" thing. So we get to hurt guys?

Anyways, use some self-defence procedures. There's ways to knock them over, or get behind them, when they punch. It does little damamge to their body, but at the same time does not let them hurt you at all.

Try tripping them over your own leg, by putting it behind their legs.. Use your arm to push them over your leg, then be the gentlemen and make their fall be gentle with that same arm.

That's what I'd suggest doing with anyone.

J

Jenny87

BeauBlessed, I hope this helps you:

Love for Enemies
"But I say to you that listen, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also; and from anyone who takes away your coat do not withhold even your shirt." - Luke 6:27-29

B

BeauBLESSED

These are all excellent tips to remember... if I were training to take on the K1 Championships, maybe! ^_^

And Jenny, I have read that bible verse before, but it is nonetheless relevant to the topic at hand. Thank you for the good words. =]

For those who are worried, I'm not in trouble with anyone, but I just felt like this question needed to be asked; I feel like a lot of girls, especially rough ones, seem to take the "Violence Against Women" policy a bit too far, so I just wanted to figure out how to handle a female attacker without using violence or looking cowardly for letting them beat me up. Thanks to all for your replies. =]

T

tryingtofindhim

Whoa whoa whoa....you should Never hit a girl even if she's physically attacking you. You can restrain her, but that's it.
You didn't elaborate the problem, but try to calm her down in a peaceful manner and ask her what is her problem and try to solve it in a civil way.
Why should girls be able to beat the heck out of guys and the guys just have to stand there that's not right.

J

Jenny87

@ BeauBlessed: Auugh...I should have known.

and man you guys are so violent. xD

G

Gabriel777

Uh Huh. :)

Oct 13, 2009
BeauBlessed, I hope this helps you:

Love for Enemies
"But I say to you that listen, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also; and from anyone who takes away your coat do not withhold even your shirt." - Luke 6:27-29
I agree, like wise, if your a girl and a guy is attacking you. Restrain him and try to resolve the matter peacefully.

I hope you see the sarcasm in that. Its hardly beneficial to throw out a bible verse and trying and use that as an end all basis for a discussion, its never that simple. For one, everyone has a right to self-defense, even Christians. However, understanding WHEN its alright is key.

Take this verse for example:
Exodus 22: 2-3
“If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed; 3 but if it happens after sunrise, he is guilty of bloodshed.
“A thief must certainly make restitution, but if he has nothing, he must be sold to pay for his theft."

This is more or less self-explanatory. Thief breaks into your house at NIGHT, and it so happens that he dies...Well to bad for him.
Likewise if its during the day, should the thief die, your guilty of bloodshed. (I would assume its because during the day you have better means to seek help in capturing him)

I can go further.

Luke 22: 3
"Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. 37 For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’[d] For the things concerning Me have an end.”

Basically Jesus told his servants (after the last supper) to buy swords. Because, by that time. Jesus knew of course that he would be arrested, and should the need arise wanted his disciples to be able to protect THEMSELVES.
You could argue that because Peter attacked one of the guards, that this isn't the case. However, what was the point of him telling them to sell their garments and buy one? (How one interprets the bible could be applied here)

I would say that, its in your best interest to use whatever means possible to avoid contact. There are far more versus in the bible that tell you to love your enemies however.
I would also say, that there is a difference in a strike to the cheek and a knife in the gut. If your up against a knife, and can't run or seek help, do what needs to be done.
But don't go BEYOND those means to get it done. If you can restrain them, restrain them, if you have to knock them out, do so. But don't do as they would have done to you and put that knife to their gut afterwards. There is value in your life, defend it, whether or not its up against the opposite gender.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2009
as a former bouncer, i much preferred male fights to female...women scratch, claw, bite, whatever to get to the person they're enraged with, and it is very difficult to restrain them...i've caught a couple punches from women, but i've also been stricken before (and then made a citizen's arrest and called the cops in)...there are some women who will beat you incessantly, and then scream at you about hurting a woman when you put their arm behind them to restrain them....but i've not encountered such a thing outside of liquid courage induced rage, so i wouldn't worry too much about it in your day to day walking down the street! :p

W

wwjd_kilden

well, I've never been in a proper chick fight :p but I really don't like "fighting" girls.. they play too unfair...
just use ordinary self defense (ant not the youtube version where you hit, in and hit again... self defense is merely not getting hurt and then getting away, not making the fight worse