When do you feel one with nature?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SilverFox7

Dec 24, 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Back in the day, I lived out of doors for three years, passing summers in the Rockies away from any campers. Now, the thought of doiing this again is totally out of the question in my heart.
Mankind, having been given the oversight of the air, earth and sea since Adam has demonstrated his full capacity in doing so. All that has been "prophesied" to come about is not the will of our Father, no, it is His perfect knowledge of just what mankind would do without having Him in mind. Remember this when any out there negate global warming, man's doin.............
All to many so-called believers are simply unawares that our blessed Father does not cause world disaster, but He does allow mankind to cause them all, fueled by his own greed. Pity!
I am an avid outdoorsman who loves appreciating and interacting with God's beautiful creation on earth. I'm very grateful I can enjoy nature as God intended in many ways.

Yet, I am also in sorrow over the way we have mistreated this planet since the fall of mankind. All that is dangerous in nature and the vicious weather cycles we have seen are our fault, not God's. Yes, God is allowing us to learn some painful lessons on what life apart from him yields.

Thank the Lord for redemption now and especially in the future with the new heavens and earth we will enjoy forever after Jesus returns!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am an avid outdoorsman who loves appreciating and interacting with God's beautiful creation on earth. I'm very grateful I can enjoy nature as God intended in many ways.

Yet, I am also in sorrow over the way we have mistreated this planet since the fall of mankind. All that is dangerous in nature and the vicious weather cycles we have seen are our fault, not God's. Yes, God is allowing us to learn some painful lessons on what life apart from him yields.

Thank the Lord for redemption now and especially in the future with the new heavens and earth we will enjoy forever after Jesus returns!
The nations were enraged, and Your wrath has come. The time has come to judge the dead and
to reward Your servants the prophets, as well as the saints and those who fear Your name, both
small and great—and to destroy those who destroy the earth.
Revelation 11:18

SilverFox7

Dec 24, 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
The nations were enraged, and Your wrath has come. The time has come to judge the dead and
to reward Your servants the prophets, as well as the saints and those who fear Your name, both
small and great—and to destroy those who destroy the earth.
Revelation 11:18
Great quote, Magenta! We need new leadership--Jesus Christ!

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
I love being out in God's creation and surrounded by it. Never cared much for cities though I live on the outskirts of one now. Don't know if I can say I felt like I was one with it... not sure how that would feel. I see God in His creation.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I love being out in God's creation and surrounded by it. Never cared much for cities though I live on the outskirts of one now. Don't know if I can say I felt like I was one with it... not sure how that would feel. I see God in His creation.
This I can agree with. I believe God revealed Himself to me in a powerful way through His creation, one night back in 2012, so much so that it caused me to drop to my knees on the street.