When God speaks, listen!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JoannaT

I've often wondered how is it posible that people arround me say they newer HEARD God speak, newes SAW His face or newer vitnesed His work... Since I can remember, way way back while I was a child, God was fisicaly present in my life. One day I would see him laugh at me in the clouds, the other day he would hug me in my dreams... I could even see him in people on the streets.. I see God in Gypsys hand, beging for money.. sometimes he's an old man, standing in the crowd, who just needed me to talk to him, to listen to his life story (when I'm in the biggest rush).. Gods light came apon me, while I was holding my daughter. God whispered to me to pray for an angry man while driving in the citiy tramm... Animals have their role in his way too.. I dove sat on my car. I lifted my hand, and she jumped on it. A wild dove crawled up my arm, onto my sholder, and stayed there ... (she cuteld on my neck while i entered the car, drove all the way home, played with my hair while I went up to my appartment, she ate out of my hand, and rested ) The man I took her to, who breeds doves said to me It was unusual.. And this was not the first time I vitnesed animals act almost human like.. A dog saved my life. A cat mended my soul. A horse showed me I'm too young to be bossy :)

Whenever I asked Him anything, He allways replied.

I asked him about my grandfather- is he well in Haven? He showed me..
I begd him to show me my oncles and my old dogs one more time.. I was allowed to see...

So many times God said YES to me.

And He still does.

The truth comes troug your personal relationship with the devine, but it also comes troug the Bible.

The answer to the most important question in one's life: What is my purpuse, God? What do you want me to do here? - came to me trough Bible.
It was there, on display, in an unknown curch, far far away from home. I didn't even have to open it: and what I saw I knew was righ... I knew was ment for me..
I never told this to anyone, but maybe it's time to TESTIFY GOD, to share his love: In the Bible was written:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

Nov 23, 2013
That is beautiful JoannaT. Simply beautiful.

I believe that just by looking at the simplest things in life, I see God the most.
When I look at the sky, how they change colors near from dusk till dawn.
When I see people smiling. When I see ducks by the pond.
When I hear delightful music or get amazed at the mighty winds that blow in the morning.
You can look at a person who truly loves Christ and see God. See His unending love for us ~

Beautiful post. ~

J

jedidiah_asher

Sometimes at the crowdedness (i hope thats the right word hehehhe) of our life, we lost sight of the simplest and things seems ordinary to us that God created. The beautiful flower that grows in the garden, the clouds in the sky, the birds that flies in groups, the stars and the moon at night, everything around us is really a proof that its really as if God is saying im here just learn to look closely..
Thank you for reminding us that God is as close to us as we choose Him to be. ^___^