When JESUS Speaks All Must Obey Including The Devil Also.So donot be Afraid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 27, 2011
When The GOD Of Host Speaks All Must Obey Including The Devil Also.So donot be Afraid A very poor woman called a Christian radio station asking for help. A bad, evil man who was listening to this radio program decided to make something out of it. He got her address, called his secretary and ordered her to buy food and take to the woman with the following instruction., "when the woman asks who sent the food, tell her that its from the devil.'' When she arrived, the woman was so happy and she started putting the food inside. The Secretary asked her, ''don't you want to know who sent the food''?? The woman answered. ''NO , it doesn't matter, because when GOD orders, even the devil obeys." The secretary broke into tears. * Now, READ this CAREFULLY* You are a divine project, so shall God accomplish whatever that concerns you. That thing in your life that seems impossible, shall be possible. God will take you to a greater height, God is opening your book of Remembrance, because you are next inline to be favoured in Jesus Christ name. If you want this prayer, press 'LIKE' and write, a big "AMEN" to claim it NOW!!. Please share this story.

F

fellclaw01

That's awesome perspective. As a wrathful, adulterer, blasphemer, idolator, liar and thief The Lord shows that with discipline, hard work and sacrifice I feel that one day I may be worthy of the kingdom of heaven

F

fellclaw01

Forgot to mention glutton lol

But you speak truth- in the past 12 months God out of love and mercy has heaped challenge after challenge upon without relent forcing me to change. In his wisdom he forced me to turn back to the light by pushing me to my limits perhaps even beyond redemption but during this he put out snippets of wisdom guiding me. He doesn't want us to fail....all we need to do is take his hand