WHEN NOTHING ELSE WORKS, PRAYER DOES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LIVEANDLEARN

I AM NOT PERFECT. I HAVE MADE MANY MISTAKES. BUT I KNOW THAT GOD IS WORKING IN ME. I AM GOING THROUGH A VERY TRYING TIME IN MY LIFE. IM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT THROUGH THE ROUGHEST HOURS PRAYER WORKS. SO PLEASE IF YOU WILL LIFT UP MY WIFE AND I AND OUR TRYING SITUATION UP IN PRAYER. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

P

psychomom

Amen! Prayer 'works' because it connects us to the Lord. :)

And He is our Source for all we need!

I have lifted you and your wife to The Source ( ;) ) for all you need, and for blessings well beyond that.
-ellie

S

shekaniah

Welcome to Christian Chat!
I hope you make lots of friends here!
I will pray for you and your wife!
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and your wife and all asked and needed in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Welcome to cc and God bless :)
pickles

L

LIVEANDLEARN

THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE LIFTED MYSELF AND MY WIFE UP IN PRAYERS. PRAYER WORKS AND IT IS SHOWING. AMEN!

S

shekaniah

THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE LIFTED MYSELF AND MY WIFE UP IN PRAYERS. PRAYER WORKS AND IT IS SHOWING. AMEN!
Thank you for the update :)
You have made me glad!
I Love Jesus!