When the Devil became a Murderer and a Liar?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 2, 2024
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am not a Devil's Advocate.
I believe in God that said although he is using man's words but different in meaning. Shall I say Man's Words but Heavenly Meaning.
ISAIAH 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts
are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

If we use our thoughts in reading the Words of God, then Devil is not a liar and Murderer. What come up is God is the Liar and the Murderer.

But if we humble ourselves (means not to use our own understanding in reading the words of God) God will send us A Divine Revelation and explain to us that the Devil is a Liar and a Murderer.

This is why God gave us the warning:
PROVERBS 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

Look at the Jews in the New Testament.
They use their thoughts in listening Jesus words instead of humbling themselves.
They thought that Jesus is referring to Literal Physical Temple.
JOHN 2:19-21
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Because the Jews leaned in their own understanding they believe Jesus is a Liar.
MATTHEW 27:40
And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
Can anyone recognize who the Devil is or Only Jesus Christ can describe or introduce who Satan is?

Genez

Oct 12, 2017
Roger did NOT defend satan and it is absurd to state otherwise. If you actually think I did, then you were unable to comprehend anything that was posted. Maybe you need to cut back on your coffee intake.
Thunder has a propensity for making absurd remarks..... and then goes off to licks his wounds when people tell him so.

While feeling down he likes attracting the sympathy some give him when he plays the victim ...

So,. you should expect absurd ideas from him 'when the spirits" move him to think as he does.

Dec 18, 2023
Thunder has a propensity for making absurd remarks..... and then goes off to licks his wounds when people tell him so.

While feeling down he likes attracting the sympathy some give him when he plays the victim ...

So,. you should expect absurd ideas from him 'when the spirits" move him to think as he does.
Back to gossiping again I see.

Do you ever give up on having someone as a villain in which to preach.

Sometime you do but not most

You understand what backsliding mean

Dec 18, 2023

I think i recognise your language now,

I can't remember the user name but he joined the same time as you and he is banned. Always casting demons on to people and demonising people with his hate.

Always calling people this and that.

It's you isn't it.

Do you ever let sleeping dogs lie down.

You know it's not Good that you should keep raking the past up.

It will come back to haunt you ..

What was his name now let me see, he was always hating Calvinists like you too.

Hows your gay brother these days, have you managed to save him yet by beating him into your submission, oh lord and master

Dec 18, 2023

yep ive realised who you are

Your the watchers aren't you, previous banned member.

Genez

Oct 12, 2017
Back to gossiping again I see.

Do you ever give up on having someone as a villain in which to preach.

Sometime you do but not most

You understand what backsliding mean
I see why you like to make stuff up and babble like you do.

You are trying to make us forget and side stepped that you are not a real prophet and you listen to spirits.

You need to repent and find the one True Spirit that guides into all truth... not lies and false notions.

:coffee::coffee::coffee: You are the one who claimed to be a prophet. Now live with it.

Dec 18, 2023
I see why you like to make stuff up and babble like you do.

You are trying to make us forget and side stepped that you are not a real prophet and you listen to spirits.

You need to repent and find the one True Spirit that guides into all truth... not lies and false notions.

:coffee::coffee::coffee: You are the one who claimed to be a prophet. Now live with it.
yes the other username the watchers you had. Was always insulting like you to, in every post he would insult then have a friendly gesture at the end.

Because in his head he thinks he's justified to belittle people.

And to him all his hate was justified.

You know one day you may let go of your bitter seed, but I doubt it.

And your silly Attempts to set up all theese victim cards, to be lord and master is pathetic

Jan 2, 2024
Therefore: By Knowing The True Identity of Jesus Christ is the only way to recognize the identity of Satan.
Therefore: we can't discern Satan action if we don't know The Real Jesus Christ by the Apostle.

Who is The Lord Jesus Christ?

This is what Peter Simon said when he asked by The Real Jesus.
MATTHEW 15:15-16
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Every person believing the Holy Bible is saying the same to Jesus, that he is The Christ and The Son of The Living God.

What is the difference from what Peter said?
Simon Peter said to Jesus (Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God) it is A Divine Revelation from The Father.
Yes, it requires a miracle before Simon Peter said to Jesus (Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God)
MATTHEW 15:15-17
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

I never heard this to my preacher that it requires a miracle to recognize Jesus.