When the fast-food lifestyle of our society disappears.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
When the fast-food lifestyle of our society disappears.

Will the people in the cities know how to feed themselves or will it only be violence and fears.

When there are so few enjoyments left anymore, and many tears.

When the only real hope for Mankind is for Christ to reappear.

Will God’s People repent of their transgressive way?

Drop the things that have led them astray?

Or will they see Him as a devil, one who is only against them and the things that they love?

I’m talking about their material possessions and lifestyles instead of the things from above.

It seems that as long as Satan can fool most to use his tools while he is at the helm.

Most can’t be reached except in a digital realm.

Telling Satan’s A.I. every one of their plans

When most Christians today preach God while holding a crystal ball in their hands.

A strong delusion for a lukewarm perverted bunch.

Not many see it coming til it effects their diners and lunch.

Now the spirit of Ishmael is released upon the nations.

Everyone’s hand on their Brothers throat, all vying for their daily rations.

The Muzzle Lamb agenda is almost in full swing.

Is wearing a Mask any different than wearing a Hijab have a ring?

It is too bad most the Men have been castrated for this very time.

Had they hung onto God and their Manhood, it may have stopped this crime.

Now the Global Reset can be Applied.

All money digital, everyone watched by A.I.