When was Jesus really born and what do you do on His birthday?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Danielle1234

A lot if people say its December 25 and others say it was sometime in the Spring. What is the real date? And how do you celebrate His birthday? Say a special prayer or something? My family used to get a tiny cake deducted to Jesus for His birthday. (Idk if that was dumb or not I was really little when they did it but stopped)

J

JosephIsrael

A lot if people say its December 25 and others say it was sometime in the Spring. What is the real date? And how do you celebrate His birthday? Say a special prayer or something? My family used to get a tiny cake deducted to Jesus for His birthday. (Idk if that was dumb or not I was really little when they did it but stopped)
Idk? The Lord never gave his birth to us. When the wise men find him he was already born a young child (Matt. 2:11). But here is something for you to think about. Why is there some much focus on his birth? Is it because man has forced this to tarnish the words that Jesus left for us. Read this about the Passover.

Luke 22: [SUP]15 [/SUP]And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:
[SUP]16 [/SUP]For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:
[SUP]18 [/SUP]For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.
[SUP]19 [/SUP]And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

This was Jesus talking did you see what he said we should do to remember him, yet why don't we do it as Christians? Now that's a question.

kingerik

Sep 25, 2013
I believe his real birth date was in the spring time...around that time. No one knows, and honestly it doesn't matter much compared to what he came to do. I celebrate it by living for him with my whole heart! :), Totally cool though, the cake idea.