when we fall tbe devil laughs at us laugh at him back

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theBibleisawsome

When we follow God the devil wants us to fall all the time an when we do fall he laughs at us an puts the thought in our head God doesn't care about us anymore he don't want us anymore he's done with us but everything he tries telling us is really about him God doesn't love him anymore he's done with the devil a.d doesn't care about him anymore so make sure u tell the devil this stuff. God loves me he doesn't love u when u fell from heaven God didn't come to save u when Adam and eve fell God came to save humans. The payment for sin is death an Jesus died for the human not for the devil and without the shedding of Blood there can be no remission of sin.so Jesus shed his precious Blood so our sins can be forgiven.so haha devil God loves us and not u.so the next time u fall an the devil messes with u and makes u think about all the things u did in ur past all the sins u did tell him this yeah devil I remember my past but u remember ur future lol an where u have to be for eternity lol God bless u all

L

Lovesong

thats awesome, your right we just need to do exactly the opposite of what the devil wants. Dance, laugh and rejoice because victory is near. :)

Thankyou for sharing that :)

T

theBibleisawsome

Amen God bless u im glad u like it thank u for responding im Happy u did :) God bless u and stay strong

T

theBibleisawsome

We all fall as humans but we can get back up don't forget that everyone God bless u all

D

dmdave17

We all fall as humans but we can get back up don't forget that everyone God bless u all
Dear friend,

You show remarkable insight for someone so young. We all need to remember this every day of our lives. The devil will use every opportunity to convince us that we are beyond saving; that God couldn't possibly love us any more. Nothing could be further from the truth! God will always love us and forgive us. We are new people in Christ and the devil cannot touch us if we don't let him.

God bless you, and thank you for your post.

L

Lovesong

I agreee and I am very encouraged thanks :)

T

theBibleisawsome

Thank u both that means a lot I was praying and asking God when I posted that up to plz let it help someone in any way im glad it helped u both God Bless u both :) stay strong