When will we...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilentScript

Jesus has made it very clear, "I and my Father are one." -Jn. 10:30 (KJV).

Jesus also has declared, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not
known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can
you say, ‘Show us the Father’?" -Jn. 14:9 (NKJV)

He has also given us His Glory and made us one with Himself, "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." -JN. 17:22-23 (KJV)

When will we reach the point when we can say, "If you have seen me, you have
seen the Christ."??? Why do we wait for a kingdom that is already here? When our King returns, He will banish the other kingdoms form the earth and all that will remain is His Kingdom (which is already here). Do we fear that we would commit blasphemy to make such a claim? When has confessing and agreeing with Jesus Christ become blasphemy?

The time has come when our Father opens our eyes to see the Truth. We
shall see our Lord Jesus Christ do many miracles through the hands we
once thought to be our own. "I am the Resurrection and the Life..." Let
us be sure that our King has NOT said that will bring resurrection and
life, rather that He IS the Resurrection and Life.

"Arise Lord Jesus, rule from within Your Temple. Touch those whom you will, and praise our Father from within Your Congregation..... Come Lord Jesus, Come."

Hidden in Christ,
Denny Anthony
Hebrews 12:1-3

Jan 31, 2009
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!
I was praying for someone the other day, I said Lord they are sick and need to be healed, The Lord said I have already told you to take care of that, why bring this back to me? Jas 5:13Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.Jas 5:14Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:Jas 5:15And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Mar 11, 2009
Peace be to you

When you goto church if you saw Jesus would you hug him?

Truly i say unto you,He is there.

Love a friend in God

K

KingdomGeneration

Peace be to you

When you goto church if you saw Jesus would you hug him?

Truly i say unto you,He is there.

Love a friend in God
I would probably fall at his feet....

Status
Not open for further replies.