When you believe in JESUS CHRIST what did you get?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
This a good question for us Christians because some don't know that when they believe in JESUS, they got something.
So the question again is:

Let your answer come directly from the Bible.
GOD bless you all.

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1:11-13).

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
For it is written, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16)."

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
When you believe in JESUS CHRIST, you received Eternal Life.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Since they hid their net for me without cause and without cause dug a pit for me, may ruin overtake them by surprise-- may the net they hid entangle them, may they fall into the pit, to their ruin. Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.

Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Jul 17, 2020
This a good question for us Christians because some don't know that when they believe in JESUS, they got something.
So the question again is:

Let your answer come directly from the Bible.
GOD bless you all.
I received the gift of salvation, was declared righteous through faith, baptism in the Holy Spirit, and hope of eternal life in God's Kingdom.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16 [LEB])

For with the heart one believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. (Romans 10:10 [LEB])

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields on account of my name will receive a hundred times as much, and will inherit eternal life. (Matthew 19:29 [LEB])

who will not receive a hundred times as much now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and fields, together with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life. (Mark 10:30 [LEB])

so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.” (John 3:15 [LEB])

For in this way God loved the world, so that he gave his one and only Son, in order that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but will have eternal life. (John 3:16 [LEB])

The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who disobeys the Son will not see life—but the wrath of God remains on him. (John 3:36 [LEB])

But whoever drinks of this water which I will give to him will never be thirsty for eternity, but the water which I will give to him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.” (John 4:14 [LEB])

Truly, truly I say to you that the one who hears my word and who believes the one who sent me has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. (John 5:24 [LEB])

For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks at the Son and believes in him would have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.” (John 6:40 [LEB])

Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes has eternal life. (John 6:47 [LEB])

[1] Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of the chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth that is according to godliness, [2] in the hope of eternal life which God, who does not lie, promised before eternal ages, (Titus 1:1-2 [LEB])

I baptize you with water for repentance, but the one who comes after me is more powerful than I am, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. (Matthew 3:11 [LEB])

For what does the scripture say? “And Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness.” (Romans 4:3 [LEB])

For the promise to Abraham or to his descendants, that he would be heir of the world, was not through the law, but through the righteousness by faith. (Romans 4:13 [LEB])

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. (Romans 10:4 [LEB]}