When you finally come to Jesus...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I thank Jesus Christ for his grace to me, so that I can tell you about his grace.

I hope that this will minister to your heart, so that you will always remember who saved you, and how great his grace really is.

You may not know Jesus right now. You may have mocked God, and his saints, you may have blasphemed, you may have done so many things against a Man of God, and you may have killed someone. You may have had sex with someone other than your wife. You might have treated your parents so badly, you might have treated your brother and sister badly. You might have called someone evil who actually had a pure heart with God. You might have stolen something, and you might have lied and made someone's life miserable. You might owe somebody a large amount that you cannot pay.

HOWEVER!!! When you finally come to Jesus, ALL OF THIS STUFF IS FORGOTTEN AND FORGIVEN! And NO MAN CAN CONDEMN YOU!! Oh Satan is the deceiver of the world, he wants us to die so badly, he is sick and perverted, he knows no good, and he doesn't care for children at all!!! He wants to kill while at the same time making you think that God did it. He is a sick, demented fallen being, and he will stop at nothing to deceive as many as he can.

GOD'S FORGIVENESS OVERCOMES PERSECUTION!! Don't doubt it for one second, if Jesus says you are free from condemnation, then you are free. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

When you finally come to Jesus, which I know someone reading this will do, remember that YOU WERE SAVED BY HIS GRACE, because even though you hated him, and treated people so badly, or thought little of someones life, or even your own, HE STILL DIED and forgave you!!!

My friend I would die for you a million times over if I knew it would save you from hell. EVEN ON THE DEATH BED, WHEN YOU CALL OUT TO THE LORD HE WILL HEAR YOU AND SAVE YOU. ANYONE THAT CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED!!! DON'T DIE WITHOUT JESUS, DON'T DIE LISTENING TO SATAN'S LIES

Somebody will be saved today!!