When you look back at your journey in faith what will you say?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
If today or tomorrow for whatever reason I was brought back home I had run the race I gave it my all and we made it. When I look back on my journey in faith with I have this to say, it was fun he certainly isn't boring. an all the ups and downs the pain and sadness because he was always there I was always made strong even in my darkest times, faith to me being a Christian it was fun it was adventurous it was scary at time because of the unknown but he always came to hold me and whisper to me do not fear. Faith in no way is boring and I had a blast, also am have a sleep right now my new meds are supposed to help me sleep lol

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
There was never a time when I didn't believe in Jesus. I was on the cradle role in our church. And I heard the name Jesus from the beginning. And I always believed!

What I knew about Him certainly changed as the years went by, but faith never changed.

S

sassylady

I don't have much as the world considers much, but I have learned to trust the One who has everything. He is all I need, all I have, and I have learned to have confidence even in that 11th hour of trials because He has always come through for me. He is the One I go to first, many times the only One who knows I cry because I don't let others see it. I depend on Him completely and if I had not gone through the trial I have, would never have seen Him as the absolute only source I have.

E

eternally-gratefull

I did not do enough, I wish I did more. Grew more, and trusted God more in all of my life.

A

Abing

Everything worked together for my good :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
But for God and His love I would be nothing and nobody. Thank you, Jesus, for all You have done.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I don't have much as the world considers much, but I have learned to trust the One who has everything. He is all I need, all I have, and I have learned to have confidence even in that 11th hour of trials because He has always come through for me. He is the One I go to first, many times the only One who knows I cry because I don't let others see it. I depend on Him completely and if I had not gone through the trial I have, would never have seen Him as the absolute only source I have.
for one who is sassy you sure have a beautiful heart:)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I did not do enough, I wish I did more. Grew more, and trusted God more in all of my life.
You know I bet you did a whole lot better than you think, in fact I can't wait till we all get to heaven so that God will show you how much you made him proud and didn't even know it so I can say to you Ha see see! I told you so!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
But for God and His love I would be nothing and nobody. Thank you, Jesus, for all You have done.
Well said my friend, well said:)

S

sydlit

Wow! How to answer without writing a book?! Sometimes I wanna shout Come, Lord Jesus, but I feel I have so little to show for this life He's given me, and tho I know I come to Him empty handed, I pray I don't return that way. Also I feel like I am just starting out all over again, and there's so much in this life I want to experience, before, well, I don't know. Like I just watched the Nat. Geographic special on hummingbirds last night and was almost in tears over the beauty and wonders of God's creation, I highly recommend watching that program, even tho so many nature shows leave God out of the equation, the flowers and birds and camera work are stunning. And I got to see it with my mom was an added blessing, she likes stuff like that. At the same time, my brother just had a stroke and is in the hospital. I wanna be, and I want us all to be, where there's no more pain or tears or separation or dying, but I am also finding new blessings like just today with a couple of ppls msgs to me (thank you so much) and also wondering if God has it in His plans for me to know true love and be married to the girl He has for me, but if not then let's end it now, Lord, because in spite of all the blessings, I still struggle with loneliness and am tired of having no one to share this life with on the deepest level. Soooo, thanks, blain, I guess I have no idea how to answer this question, and I really need to pray about it, but I have some ribs I gotta go cook. ..... Ribs ..... funny, I just thought about that.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
My journey of faith?

Jesus did it all!

Feb 21, 2012
I wholeheartedly agree . . . exactly what I would have said and would like to add - I wish I had of witnessed to others more which could be included in "I did not do enough, I wish I did more" - just wanted to point it out.