whenever something good comes into my life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asamanthinketh

whenever something good comes into my life, my mother always has to destroy it and steal it

S

SeekinHIM

Please check out that site I told you about...................on the other message "thought of death"...........These are not generated by YOU, The enemy is trying to trick you into this. DO NOT LET HIM...............JUST KEEPING SAYING "JESUS RESCUE ME"...........every time it occurs.............HIS peace will begin to manifest IN you and then take authority and BIND THE ENEMY, REBUKE HIM OPENLY, OUT LOUD............

As you do both of these he will stop..................The WORD says..........Submit to GOD, resist the devil and he WILL FLEE.................

That's how you submit to GOD, you set your mind on HIM.

Check out that site................It will change your life!!! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU...............

SeekinHIM

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

it is written that sadness comes after happiness... i can find the verse for you in youde like

D

Dread_Zeppelin

If she's so destructive boot her from your life. You're 30, you can move out and cut all ties.