Wher Do We Go ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Yesterday I blogged about my friend of 29 years dying.
I explained how God spoke to me to ease my grief. He
said: "This is just the house she, ( her spirit ) lived in.
What great comfort. Last night before going to sleep I
was reading my devotion for the day and to my surprise,
CONFIRMATION ~ Sharing now because maybe someone
else needs this comfort as well ~
1Cor. 5: 1-10
5 For we know that if [SUP][a][/SUP]the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. [SUP]2 [/SUP]For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven, [SUP]3 [/SUP]inasmuch as we, having put it on, will not be found naked. [SUP]4 [/SUP]For indeed while we are in this tent, we groan, being burdened, because we do not want to be unclothed but to be clothed, so that what is mortal will be swallowed up by life. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Now He who prepared us for this very purpose is God, who gave to us the Spirit as a [SUP][b][/SUP]pledge.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord— [SUP]7 [/SUP]for we walk by faith, not by [SUP][c][/SUP]sight— [SUP]8 [/SUP]we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord. [SUP]9 [/SUP]Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him. [SUP]10 [/SUP]For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for [SUP][d][/SUP]his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

G

J kay I am sorry for your loss of a friend. You share so many heart felt posts and are a blessing. God bless you, Peace, Praises, and Prayers.

J

J-Kay-2

jkalyna;bt5488 said:
J kay I am sorry for your loss of a friend. You share so many heart felt posts and are a blessing. God bless you, Peace, Praises, and Prayers.
How kind of you to comment with words of encouragement.
We learn so much through every trial ~ Even though we don't
always " get it " right away, if we seek answers, God is going
to give us answers in His time.
God bless you and may all your days be filled with love, peace and joy. ~