Where is the Harmony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cfultz3

I just realized that it seems that everyone here disagrees in some fashion with another at some point. There is no Harmony in the Wisdom proclaimed. There is no agreement to the rudiments of Christ. Some say the Scriptures say this and some say it says that. Like the Preacher says, it is all vanity. I have yet to see one convinced of another's truth, yet, most read the same Scriptures. And some too convinced by their own pride to admit they were in error. So the argument rolls on to no prevailing of either party. In the end of such heated debate is bitter words we are all guilty of, even I.

I hear people saying not to cause waves, just accept whatever comes along in the name of love. Some come to preach a different gospel, whether intentionally or not, and they who stand up to such are considered haters. It is vanity that Love must be silenced so that others may not be emotionally hurt. I ask to such an one, "Does not love, the same love God had for us upon the cross, mandate that we try to make the number of those who will receive an everlasting destruction from the presence of our Lord as few as possible"? I cannot be silent when I hear the snickery laughter of Satan behind the lies propagated by those who are willfully being lead astray by him. But as for those who are by ignorance of the Word being mislead, what is wrong with pointing them to the Light? Oh, but I do know what you mean when you read the bashing words coming from a fellowservant of the Lord. The mouth is indeed so hurtful, can it be tamed?

Why is it that we cannot study the Word together? Is it in vain to make such a request?

C

CanadaNZ

There are three major reasons for these disagreements
1. Much of what is claimed on here is neither true nor wise.
2. Many disagree over the method of implementing a biblical principle. (example is type of music used in praising God)
3. People like to fight over grey area issues, things that are either not completely explained or aren't that important

C

cfultz3

I say my goodbyes. May each find God the way He is.

V

VII

it would be nice if we had a way to organize it all, we have many intelligent people with good intentions on all sides. if we could keep from being angry and saying things that do not profit, we could all benefit from going over it.
i will say it is a challenge because we all have individual backgrounds; education, personality, ways of looking at things and more. But as brothers we should be patient, i do admit i have odd ways because i come from a troubled mind/past, and tend to come off rude or judging. in the end all i desire is to serve our master, seek the truth and preach.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
it would be nice if we had a way to organize it all, we have many intelligent people with good intentions on all sides. if we could keep from being angry and saying things that do not profit, we could all benefit from going over it.
i will say it is a challenge because we all have individual backgrounds; education, personality, ways of looking at things and more. But as brothers we should be patient, i do admit i have odd ways because i come from a troubled mind/past, and tend to come off rude or judging. in the end all i desire is to serve our master, seek the truth and preach.
I just wonder how we are expected to lead others to Christ when we can't even agree on him. :(

G

GreenNnice

I say my goodbyes. May each find God the way He is.

Is He leading you away, cee ?

God bless you, brother cee, keep fighting the good fight, keep racing the long race that is temporary, and, never set your eyes off the prize, of who is Christ Jesus , just as Paul states :) Never forget that the fight is tireless but there is reward in the end, and, our sight on Jesus will show it to us well, faithfully well :)

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14 .
_______
God's Word is a gospel of grace, mercy, and, Love. Sin abideth not in that, not one bit, and, that is from God, and, that comes to us boundlessly, infinitely because God is Love and He gave us grace and mercy both by His Son dying on the cross, we were shown The Way as I said before. That is the truth, He is the Life !

As long as man's nature is what it is-sinful-there will be disagreements and God served will help us all sharpen iron, because, like you say, cee, just because there is much disagreement in doctrine, there is no disagreement that our body is a temple of the Holy Spirit. And...

the Lord will bless you for speaking the Word as the Spirit leads you. Remember, that the Holy Spirit ministers, we are merely the vessel and we should be a pure, clean vessel, careful and considerate of every word we utter, thateth it come from Him :)

YOU are a strong voice on here for cause of Christ, but the Lord God does lead us all and sometimes He leads us on. That is the way we should always go. Just go, don't understand, if something ends, for the Lord knows where He is taking us. Just walk, for the steps of the righteous are ordered by God, and, man makes his own steps, but Lord directs them (Proverbs 16:9) ..
Lean not on your own understanding for we do not know , but we do know God's peace, when things disrupt and discourage us, will come to us so well , ununderstandable well, but so well :) It will be well.... with your soul :)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cfultz3

God bless you, brother cee, keep fighting the good fight, keep racing the long race that is temporary, and, never set your eyes off the prize, of who is Christ Jesus , just as Paul states :) Never forget that the fight is tireless but there is reward in the end, and, our sight on Jesus will show it to us well, faithfully well :)

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14 .
_______
God's Word is a gospel of grace, mercy, and, Love. Sin abideth not in that, not one bit, and, that is from God, and, that comes to us boundlessly, infinitely because God is Love and He gave us grace and mercy both by His Son dying on the cross, we were shown The Way as I said before. That is the truth, He is the Life !

As long as man's nature is what it is-sinful-there will be disagreements and God served will help us all sharpen iron, because, like you say, cee, just because there is much disagreement in doctrine, there is no disagreement that our body is a temple of the Holy Spirit. And...

the Lord will bless you for speaking the Word as the Spirit leads you. Remember, that the Holy Spirit ministers, we are merely the vessel and we should be a pure, clean vessel :)
Yes. All is vanity to no prevail.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
All things come to pass.

I have found some people enjoy the lie.

The truth is in the Bible, and it always was.

I have experienced much, and i too have let frustration get the better of me.

I too must consider if it is Glorifying my Heavenly Father that I come here or is it feeding the defenders of lies...

Yahshua the Messiah only spoke the truth, and against the lies, He performed miracles and look how they received him.

Can we expect to even be heard by eyes and ears that have read the Bible and still defend Abominable things?

G

GreenNnice

_______

the Lord will bless you for speaking the Word as the Spirit leads you. Remember, that the Holy Spirit ministers, we are merely the vessel and we should be a pure, clean vessel, careful and considerate of every word we utter, thateth it come from Him :)

YOU are a strong voice on here for cause of Christ, but the Lord God does lead us all and sometimes He leads us on. That is the way we should always go. Just go, don't understand,
:)if something ends, for the Lord knows where He is taking us. Just walk, for the steps of the righteous are ordered by God, and, man makes his own steps, but Lord directs them (Proverbs 16:9) ..
Lean not on your own understanding for we do not know , but we do know God's peace, when things disrupt and discourage us, will come to us so well , ununderstandable well, but so well :) It will be well.... with your soul

Yes. All is vanity to no prevail.
______-
I added to what I said, so, I re-quoted it, cee, it was prayerfully, Spiritfully not done in vain .

Yes, all WAS vanity until God sent His Son :) Then, the race was on. Game on !!! There was reason to hope for the Great Hope had arrived. And, stayed, and, died, and, hallelujah, praise our Lord God almighty, He rose again :)

How's that for 'harmony'? :)

C

cfultz3

All things come to pass.

I have found some people enjoy the lie.

The truth is in the Bible, and it always was.

I have experienced much, and i too have let frustration get the better of me.

I too must consider if it is Glorifying my Heavenly Father that I come here or is it feeding the defenders of lies...

Yahshua the Messiah only spoke the truth, and against the lies, He performed miracles and look how they received him.

Can we expect to even be heard by eyes and ears that have read the Bible and still defend Abominable things?
the hope is yes, but the answer is no. If but one can say the Spirit was heard from anything I said, then all would not be vanity, but humility for my soul.

C

cfultz3

______-
I added to what I said, so, I re-quoted it, cee, it was prayerfully, Spiritfully not done in vain .

Yes, all WAS vanity until God sent His Son :) Then, the race was on. Game on !!! There was reason to hope for the Great Hope had arrived. And, stayed, and, died, and, hallelujah, praise our Lord God almighty, He rose again :)

How's that for 'harmony'? :)
I was expecting you to burst out in a song lol...That harmony works for me

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
the hope is yes, but the answer is no. If but one can say the Spirit was heard from anything I said, then all would not be vanity, but humility for my soul.
Through humility is the only way.

The deception is so widely accepted, that you will be "crazy", "mad".

G

GreenNnice

I was expecting you to burst out in a song lol...That harmony works for me
__________-
Song?

OK, I will give you my favorite song in rounds, and, wasn't it you, cee, I was teasing about doing something in 'rounds?' Hmm, my green brains fail me once again, thankfully, they are always succeed as the Lord leads and I follow , abiding in Him :) 1 John 3:6

Ok, here goes, just for you, cee. This is a song I have led in rounds before, at a corporate Christmas party .

Sing allelujah to the LorSdiiiiiing allelujah to the Lord.
Sing allelujah to the LorSIIIING ALLELUUUUUjahUHHHHH
Sing allelujah. Sing allelujah. Sing allelujah to the Lo-OH-OH-rd.

He's ruler of the heaven and eartHe's ruler of the heavenand EarHe's ruler of the heaven andHE IS THEEE RU-UUUU-L-ERRRRSING ALLELUJAH, SING ALLELUJAHE IS THE RULER of heaven and Ea-rrrrrR-Th.

He's coming back to take us HOHe's coming back to take us HoHE's coming back to take usHEeeeeeeEEE's coming ba-aaaaaa-CKSING ALLELUJAH, SING ALLELUJAH, He's coming back to take us ho-oh-mmmmmmmm :)
______
Just for you, mr. cee, because of the so much fruit you bring and bear and speak from your heart, what YOU see as the Truth. There is NO shame in that game,for what most I read of your posts is said in Love and care for others, that does seem to me Spirit speaking through you, all but the judging of others, if you did that, I think you just judged doctrine, not people, no matter, we all do it :( But no doubt, the judging of where people are going after they die belongs to Christ alone, but, as I just said, we ALL do that, can't help it, in fact, but the Spirit helps us, thank God, our King, our Father, our Avinu ! :) it is in our nature :) But God's nature was supreme and He beamed down a ray of Hope that became bright light forevermore for all who believe :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
If two people agree on everything, one of them is unnecasary

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
How can we learn anything from eachother if we already agree on everything

C

cfultz3

How can we learn anything from eachother if we already agree on everything
I got you now. That is a very logical way of think. I guess we will always have disagreement with us until the Day shines. Thank you.

shawntc

May 7, 2010
I hear people saying not to cause waves, just accept whatever comes along in the name of love. Some come to preach a different gospel, whether intentionally or not, and they who stand up to such are considered haters. It is vanity that Love must be silenced so that others may not be emotionally hurt. I ask to such an one, "Does not love, the same love God had for us upon the cross, mandate that we try to make the number of those who will receive an everlasting destruction from the presence of our Lord as few as possible"? I cannot be silent when I hear the snickery laughter of Satan behind the lies propagated by those who are willfully being lead astray by him. But as for those who are by ignorance of the Word being mislead, what is wrong with pointing them to the Light? Oh, but I do know what you mean when you read the bashing words coming from a fellowservant of the Lord. The mouth is indeed so hurtful, can it be tamed?
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you trying to encourage people to be accepting of those who disagree with us? Or are you saying we should indeed try to correct each other and not be so hateful about it? I'll be honest, it seems like you touched on a hundred subjects in one paragraph. :D

Feb 16, 2011
People are not always hard hearted. Some people here listen to others. I do not always agree with everyone but sometimes i am persuaded. For example, I became a believer in post-tribulation rapture on this site. I was formerly undeceided. People have taught me things on this site. We do not always agree but this site is very different than non-christian sites. There is much less bashing, profanity, and name calling.

C

cfultz3

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you trying to encourage people to be accepting of those who disagree with us? Or are you saying we should indeed try to correct each other and not be so hateful about it? I'll be honest, it seems like you touched on a hundred subjects in one paragraph. :D
Sorry about that, I ponder a lot. But as to what I mean: we should indeed try to correct each other and not be so hateful about it.

As to those who say we are haters for defending the Truth and trying to lead some out of heresy: [they are] trying to encourage people to [accept] those who disagree with us [as though they are of us].