Where isJesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Lately it seems there are alot of posts about Jesus or the truth, and pointing about where to look or where to find Him.
Some saying this is wrong or that person is wrong.
Some even saying the scriptures are corrupted.
I just wanted to remind any, that are being drawn to these things, or being confused by it all.
To remember your first love, for Jesus is not over here or over there.
Jesus lives in you as promised in the scriptures.
For we have died with Jesus to sin, flesh, that we may live with Him in His Spirit, His resurection overcoming death, for His Spirit resides in us!
So no more running in all different directions.
Jesus is in and with you.
Rest in Jesus and know His truth and teachings!
For as Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life! :)

God bless
pickles

O

OFM

i agree so very much alot with this,Jesus came to give us abundant life and w need to Abide In Christ Allways.
See John 10:10
and all of John,Chapter15
Bee Blessed AllWaYs,
AMEN....

E

enochson

I beleive the word say's look in the mirror and see him face to face what the problem All take him at his word.

S

sitwatcher

but Jesus said he will go to heaven to praper our mansions.

AHAHAH i forgot our God is omnipresent.

I'm so proud of my God!