Where should we minister to people? (21/11)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Where should we minister to people?

Go over this three verses:

• “A wise man conceals knowledge, but the heart of fools cries out foolishness.” (Proverbs 12.23).
  • “I have hidden Your Word in my heart, so that I might not sin against You.” (Psalms 119.11).
  • “Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and tear you.” (Matthew 7.6).

How can we conciliate them with these two verses?

• “What I tell you in darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear, proclaim on the housetops.” (Matthew 10.27).
  • “And He said to them, Go into all the world, proclaim the gospel to all the creation.” (Mark 16.15).

The secret is in the verse below:

• “For there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, nor anything hidden that shall not be known.” (Luke 12:2).

Many times we are led to think that the important is only to evangelize. Notwithstanding, in Matthew 28.19 Jesus said for us to make disciples. That is to say, it isn’t only to preach the gospel, but it is to us consider them as epistles of Christ.

In other words: we must minister to them in our heart so that the word of Jesus may be written, not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not on tablets of stone, but in the fleshy tablets of their heart (2Corinthians 3.2,3).

To be more exact: instead of crying out the word of Jesus trying to convince people, our focus has to be fill the recondite places of our heart (those spots inside us that, many times, even us didn’t figure out to exist) with His word and, duly, let's open with alacrity the door of our heart when Jesus knocks, bringing someone to whom He desire to feed with His flesh and blood (Revelation 3.20; John 6.51-57).

So, hide the true spiritual food in your heart until there is no empty space (that is, fill it with the word of Jesus – 1Peter 2.2) and certainly Jesus will have food to feed His sheep through (see John 21.15-17) and your day will be much better than you can imagine.