Where to meet Young Christian adult ladies?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PlayOn

Alright, so I go to this church and we have about 300 people that attend to the church. Not many Young adults though, there's about 10 of us (were a very close group) but all the ladies in the group are already married.
I dont want to leave my church since Ive been going there for many years and am very committed to that place helping out with youth group, teaching sunday school, small groups and stuff.
I've dated non christian girls before as that is really the only choice that I have but we all know that it usually never works out.
so I guess the question is, how do I meet christian ladies (in the age range 19-24) since my church is pretty small and I dont want to leave my church?

Mar 2, 2010
Well Pray first, Then go and check out Christian sites, dating sites, Retreats, Camps, Mission trips, Make sure your motivation is from a pure heart and not just for lust. If you want a godly woman, you should strive to be a godly man after His heart. I am 33 and still single, but I trust God for whom I shall marry.

Keep the faith bro, but not from others.

P

panda_girl

Go online and search for Bible study groups in your area. Most groups are geared toward certain age groups, I've seen some for motocyclists, dog lovers, they have 'em for singles, married couples... the list is almost endless

Dec 12, 2009
Well said RevTaco*

Don't know about "Dateing sites" tho. but hey ;)