Where To Put You Troubles...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lighthousejohn

This from C. H. Spurgeon...

What To Do With Your Troubles...
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall. – Psalm 55:22
Put your troubles where you have put your sins. You have put your sins onto Jesus — put your troubles there also!

As soon as the trouble comes tell it to your Father in heaven! Remember, the longer you take telling your trouble to God, the longer you will wait for peace. The longer the frost lasts, the more likely the ponds will be frozen.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matt 11:28)
Putting your burden upon the Lord is the way to soothe sorrow. Oh, troubled Christians, don’t dishonor your faith by always wearing a frown of concern. Come, put your burden upon the Lord.
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Pet 5:7)
You are staggering beneath a weight that He would not feel. What seems to you a crushing burden would be nothing but a bit of dust to Him. The Almighty bends His shoulders, and He says to you, “Put your troubles here!”

- C.H. Spurgeon

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I love these scriptures, read them all the time. Another is where scripture says that God never grows tired or weary.
Thankyou and God bless, pickles

E

Elizabeth121

That is awesome thanks

May 16, 2010
Sure reminds us of the POWER of Prayer! Thank-You.
Love & Peace Forever in CHRIST!!!