Where's the plane?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
im trying to understand why someone would focus so much on an event 13 years ago and what they hoped to gain from it?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
im trying to understand why someone would focus so much on an event 13 years ago and what they hoped to gain from it?

they're focused on it so highly because they believe that 9/11 happened differently from how the government said it happened. They know YOU don't care about it because you have asserted that many times. I think what they hope to gain, is probably the TRUTH of 9/11!! The truth no one wants us to know because they want us to keep thinking America is the greatest nation in the world.:rolleyes:

T

Trinity33

Awesome post hishealingred! Lol my family thinks I'm nuts! But I can't buy into the lies. Makes me feel foolish when I have to listen to it!

T

Trinity33

what is your obsession with our obsession?
Awesome job!
Okay I'm just gonna write what I know about this and most of it I am explaining why they did it (I'm going in the crazy side of this).

Where the supposedly planes hit the tower, they had put Thermite there on that floor I THINK mixed in with the columns that held the towers. There is a picture of this weird yellow glowing stuff coming out of the tower and it is said that it looks like how Thermite reacts to heat (there is also various chemicals that was put/made into the tower there probably to make sure it did explode). I do believe that the Twin Towers were as well planted with bombs but I don't have proof or anything for it so look it up yourselves. I do believe it is possible that they could have used holograms, if you look up hologram concerts, dude, they look hella real.

AlSO I know a lot of people think "WELL WHY WOULD THEY EVEN PLAN THIS????"... WELL... I don't know if ya'll know about subliminal messaging or believe in it. They have used several things in the past to portray they were gonna do it. I remember in a movie called The Long Kiss Goodnight this dude was all "We're gonna explode the World Trade center and we're just gonna blame it on the Muslims like we always do" and said some other things, that movie was released in 1996. The Twin Towers is also on the 10 dollar bill if you fold it in the shape of a pentagram. Here is a video about this (they had also printed out their plans of other bombings on the money).
[video=youtube_share;uCy7kvXW12Y]http://youtu.be/uCy7kvXW12Y[/video]
Okay so now what I am about to say next is really crazy but true (whether you believe it or not). Now they did that to the World Trade center to display some weird occult ritual thing. To represent of mixing two races together to make a more advanced race of human beings. If you look up Twin Towers DNA on Google you will see a picture of well, exactly that. The Twin Towers also look like DNA markers, that dude in the video I put up also speaks of this, go on his channel and search "Twin Towers = DNA Markers - The Tares Exposed". This has to do with what happened in the beginning of creation, with the Nephilim (Genesis 6:4) and stuff like that. ANND... Where the One World Freedom Tower also has to do with this, this plays with it. You remember Obama had written "We Remember, We Rebuild, We Come back stronger"? Well alright, there is a Biblical verse that is basically what Obama had written (It's Isaiah 9:10). When Obama had written "We, We, We" In Hebrew the letter W means 6, it is pronounced "Vav". SO I guess you can say he is putting the mark on the tower, hahaha. And with that weird brain tower thing that is on it, that has to do with the duality, the good seed and the bad seed (we all have it) and they want to put both together to make an ultimate race of beings. Okay, okay so, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT the destruction of The Twin Towers is also the destruction of the 3rd temple. If you go look back when all the temples were destroyed, it was all on 9/11 of AV (I don't really understand what AV is but this is what I know). In The Bible it also speaks of the daughter of Babylon, America is it and it speaks of birthing something, that's what the One World Freedom Tower, it's basically them (secret societies) declaring that they are better than God (which is what they had done with the tower of Babel) and nothing will be held from them (says that in Genesis 11:6 when they built the tower of Babel, and this is also speaking of everyone later and in Daniel 12:4 it says knowledge will be increased in the end times). And a lot of people don't believe this, but Jesus says several times in the NT that we are the temple. Satan is gonna declare himself God in the temple. How? They aren't going to build a diddling new temple, why would they even DO that. HE IS SPEAKING OF US. That's when the mark of the beast (The chip which goes into the brain or hand) is put on us, and he will declare himself God in us, that's when we become not human, whoever takes the mark will become one of the fallen ones. We will therefore worship him when we receive the mark, or he will try to get us to take the mark and worship him and he will take our rights of worshiping Jesus, communion and all those things God told us to do, they no longer are allowed. So yeah. Satan isn't gonna just go into a temple and be all "I'M GOD"... No. If you believe that, well then alright. I'm not gonna debate with anyone, if you disagree, then disagree. Ask God for proof of this, and legit ask. He will show you.
Awsome job!

U

Ugly

The brain does tend to reach a point of sensory overload. The speed of light is considerably faster than the speed of sound thus it is plausible that by the time the sound of the jet engine reached the witness their brain was locked in on the and potentially overloaded by the visual over stimulation of the impact and explosion (just a guess on my part). There are dozens of studies out there that have scrutinized the effects of stressful and traumatic experiences and persons memories of them. Invariably their memories have huge holes in them because one or more of their senses failed them.

Believe me when I say that I firmly believe that there is a lot of fishy stuff that concerns me about the "official story" about what happened on 9-11, but two separate aircraft intentionally being flown into two separate buildings in NYC is not one of them. I think that some of the more wacky theories such as this one claiming that the aircraft didn't exist seriously discredit the more credible theories.
Yeah, i used to live near not far from a commercial airport. The planes landing were so loud you couldn't hear the tv. And if you were talking you had to pause the conversation til the planes went by, or nearly yell to be heard.

Mar 18, 2011
I just find it interesting that they lie about the speed the planes are traveling as well as the fact that the planes don't appear to begin crumpling on the outside of the concrete skyscrapers that include a webbing of steel beams that criss cross the outside. These planes cut through all of that to the very tip of the wings which are incredibly weak. It's interesting to say the least. Not to mention we already have instances where planes were in question. Flight 93 crash site and the pentagon.

T

Trinity33

I just find it interesting that they lie about the speed the planes are traveling as well as the fact that the planes don't appear to begin crumpling on the outside of the concrete skyscrapers that include a webbing of steel beams that criss cross the outside. These planes cut through all of that to the very tip of the wings which are incredibly weak. It's interesting to say the least. Not to mention we already have instances where planes were in question. Flight 93 crash site and the pentagon.
What's also interesting about the Pentagon is that there is NOT 1 image anywhere of a plane hitting the Pentagon.....The Pentagon!!! Our nations national defense! Omg! Also no skid marks on Pentagon lawn like there would be if a Plane was crashing, plus if you check out the images of the "after shots" it shows that there is a perfectly round hole of 13 feet in diamater as an exit hole....anyone know a plane that's 13 feet around that will carry a bunch of passengers???? Ummm me either ;-)

M

MadParrotWoman

If a government can plan and carry out an act like this then nothing is beyond them. It's a scary thought.