Whether covid 19 really exists or not... there's no need for all the hysteria and lockdowns..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
And which other diseases do you feel uncertain of? Which others do you find suspect? Flu i see is something you do believe exists. How about Cancer? COPD? Heart Disease? Schizophrenia? AIDS? ALS? Cholera? Athsma? Emphysema? How about pneumonia? Do you think it likely they are inventions designed to turn you into a communist?
Have any of the above mentioned been used to scare people into obeying the government without question? Any used to force us to be leery of getting close to another human being (6ft rule)? Any used to further a political agenda?? Yeah. I didn't think so!

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
i know people who just don't believe in the stupid covid thing... I am one... always did know something wasn't right...

but now...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It
And here is how these bogus vaccines become bio-weapons:
Mechanisms of COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Injuries/Deaths

"...On Dec 9, 2020, BEFORE vaccination rollouts in most countries, Dr. J. Patrick Whelan MD PhD, formerly [sic] warned the FDA that, according to multiple lines of evidence, vaccines using SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (including mRNA and DNA vector vaccines) may cause microvascular injury to distant organs including the brain, heart, liver, and kidneys.[5]..."

Please read the entire article since the above is only the tip of the iceberg.

https://cyprusindymedia.blogspot.com/2021/05/mechanisms-of-covid-vaccine-induced.html

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
And here is how these bogus vaccines become bio-weapons:
Mechanisms of COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Injuries/Deaths

"...On Dec 9, 2020, BEFORE vaccination rollouts in most countries, Dr. J. Patrick Whelan MD PhD, formerly [sic] warned the FDA that, according to multiple lines of evidence, vaccines using SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (including mRNA and DNA vector vaccines) may cause microvascular injury to distant organs including the brain, heart, liver, and kidneys.[5]..."

Please read the entire article since the above is only the tip of the iceberg.

https://cyprusindymedia.blogspot.com/2021/05/mechanisms-of-covid-vaccine-induced.html
thanks for the info... going to read later

T

TheIndianGirl

Why is it when a person dies of COVID (confirmed with COVID test) it is due to underlying issues. However when a person gets an adverse reaction or dies from the vaccine it is due to the vaccine and not underlying issues.

My opinion - the person either dies from COVID or the vaccine. This is the most logical explanation.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Why is it when a person dies of COVID (confirmed with COVID test) it is due to underlying issues. However when a person gets an adverse reaction or dies from the vaccine it is due to the vaccine and not underlying issues.

My opinion - the person either dies from COVID or the vaccine. This is the most logical explanation.
a lot of deaths have been attributed to the virus that were not supposed to be. Some health professionals have been pressured into writing Covid on their Cause of Death forms when it was known that it was not covid. There is money to be made from the govt for doing so... More covid deaths: more funding.

There was a doctor who said this, that people were written up as dying from the virus when it was something else.. and he was CANNED off the internet... or at least off certain sites