Which 5 would you pick and why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
15EFE135-8E41-4B04-AF6F-B5A603AEDC07.jpeg

Dec 12, 2013
Well..........

Adam <----slap him and ask him what was he thinking ;) Jokes HAH
Moses <---Ask him what it felt like to be empowered and saturated with the power of God when allowed to see God's backside
Joshua <---ask him what was it like when the Sun and Moon stood still in the midst of heaven
Daniel <---ask him to fully explain ALL of his prophecies (end all the controversies)
John <---ask him for a full, complete overview of his view of Revelation (end all the controversies)

Marano

Dec 7, 2011
Well..........

Adam <----slap him and ask him what was he thinking ;) Jokes HAH
Moses <---Ask him what it felt like to be empowered and saturated with the power of God when allowed to see God's backside
Joshua <---ask him what was it like when the Sun and Moon stood still in the midst of heaven
Daniel <---ask him to fully explain ALL of his prophecies (end all the controversies)
John <---ask him for a full, complete overview of his view of Revelation (end all the controversies)
You missed: Mary <---- Ask about all of Jesus' life.
Noah<---- Ask about life before the flood and the giants.
Paul <---- Ask about many things he wrote in his letters.
Solomon <---- Ask about anything since he is the wisest man ever to live not named Jesus.
Also I would ask Adam about the garden of eden and things like that.
And I also would ask John what he saw Jesus do and about his teachings (that we didn't get).

Feb 28, 2016
thanks Mel,

this was really easy:

Adam
Abraham
David
Solomon
John the Baptist, The Voice of Jesus Christ...

and then, ALL of the 'above'...

once again Mel, you have shown yourself to be a wonderful 'teacher' and author/edifier
of the 'good-news'...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I really like the responses so far. It’s really interesting to see what people nowadays would like to say or ask those in the Biblical times.

Okay so here’s my list and reasons why:

1. Adam - because I want to ask him what it was like to be with God in the Garden of Eden before Eve was created.

2. Jonah - what was it like to be in the belly of a whale??

3. Mary - what was Jesus like between the tender age of a baby and 5 years old? (Character wise, was he an introverted or extroverted boy? What what his personality like?).

4. Paul the Apostle - did you write Hebrews? Lol what was Barnabas like to do missionary work with?

5. Elijah - tell me about the time you were taken on a firey chariot to heaven!!?? I want details!! Lol.

E

eternally-gratefull

Adam - What was it like before you sinned?
Noah - what was it like before the flood?
Abraham - How did you get s great faith in God in big things, I struggle at times with the small things, what would you recommend.
Daniel - Tell me about your life, Your faith your visions.
John - Tell me about your life with Jesus, the things not found in the word. Tell me what it was like to see those visions in revelations, what were you thinking.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Well with all of eternity to work with I'm going to listen to what all of them care to recount about how God used them. Mostly though I want to sit at the feet of Jesus and rejoice as He tells me how much He loves me. I will probably sit right next to Peter.

For the cause of Christ
Roger