Which do you prefer most?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ashwell

Hi guys,

May be this thread asked somewhere into this forum. I am interested to know which do you prefer most writing email or live chatting?

Here are some of them:

1. Skype
2. Chatwing
3. Viber
4. Others

Chopper

Nov 8, 2014
Live chatting is usually better... don't have to wait nearly as long for a response... lol

Skype is best in that list you have there.

D

didymos

Talking wih people IRL

Dec 12, 2013
I have Skype and Viber and like both......

A

ashwell

Live chatting is usually better... don't have to wait nearly as long for a response... lol

Skype is best in that list you have there.
Did you try anything like chatwing?

V

Viligant_Warrior

Hi guys,

May be this thread asked somewhere into this forum. I am interested to know which do you prefer most writing email or live chatting?

Here are some of them:

1. Skype
2. Chatwing
3. Viber
4. Others
Email. Too busy to live-chat.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
Why not just yell loud enough to see if we can hear each other. XD

Personally I'm just a person who enjoys typing. Its fun and easiest for me. Other than that I don't mind Skype. I'm not the biggest fan of voice or video chats but..I tend to come around. CC. is my favourite communicating spot out of all chatting sites.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I prefer emails. If I am more comfortable with the person, then I would like to Skype.

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

Face to Face. No thats not a new app. For me, communicating over the internet or phone is simply a "make do situation." I much perfer to visit with people in person.

A

ashwell

Face to Face. No thats not a new app. For me, communicating over the internet or phone is simply a "make do situation." I much perfer to visit with people in person.
I always like live conversation. By using live chat app. It may be skype, chatwing, viber, we chat and others. But as a newest version I prefer chatwing.

V

Viligant_Warrior

There have been too many reasons for slow live chatting using email. However, you can try chatwing as a new comer.
Too busy. End of story.

I can bang out an email in 30 seconds, leave my home-office, and get a reply on my HTC ONE when it comes through -- and if necessary, respond to it through my phone. If I had time to live chat, I'd have time to take a meeting face-to-face.

Why not just yell loud enough to see if we can hear each other. XD

Personally I'm just a person who enjoys typing. Its fun and easiest for me. Other than that I don't mind Skype. I'm not the biggest fan of voice or video chats but..I tend to come around. CC. is my favourite communicating spot out of all chatting sites.
And there's that, too. Live chat is most often just an excuse to use technology for which we don't really have a practical use.

Last edited:
V

Viligant_Warrior

Dang double post! Sorry.