Who Am I?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Victoriamae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Victoriamae

Guest
I am but a broken vessel
A lost, black sheep and a reckless wanderer
A stinky rubbish that anyone would smear
An empty cup that nothing could fill
I am BUT in a hopeless and helpless state

Who am I that YOU are mindful of me?
You came into the scene and save me into that hell
You are my bright and shining armor
With your gentle hands you pick up those broken pieces
And piece by piece you put them back and made me whole again

What else could I asked for?
through YOU I am filled.
What more should I look for?
in YOU I am complete.
Who else do I need?
with YOU, I am satisfied.
To whom do I need to run to?
when in YOU I am secure.
Why should I be afraid of this life?
when I’m I sure I am yours.

Afterall, life is like a mist, a vapor in the wind
A shadow that passes by
Death is like a thief in the night
We don’t really know when, where and how
Everything is under the sun,

But one thing I am sure of,
Our days are perfectly designed and numbered by a mighty hand.
 
Your wrong my friend you were never any of things in his eyes, when you saw a broken vessel he saw a perfect vessel to fill with who he is when you saw a black sheep and a reckless wanderer he saw a child who has yet to understand who she is when you saw an empty cup that nothing could fill he saw an opportunity to fill with his love when you saw a hopeless and helpless state he saw a child in which hope would shine brighter than the sun.

if you were any of these things I doubt he would have taken such great care in forming you in the womb down to every last hair down everything about your personality, you may not see it but I do and so does he who gives sight to the blind you my dear must be very blind if that is what you see or saw yourself as:)
 
that was before when I have not encountered Christ not now...:)thank you for your comment I really appreciate it...