Who are you voting for?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who will you be voting for

• Obama

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Romney

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • neither

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

TheGrungeDiva

Is Romney Perfect .. NO .. and maybe we will be better prepared to get him out after 4 years and install someone more conservative, .
More conservative than Romney? Heaven help us.

Jul 29, 2012
What is less conservative then Obama ????? I guess marrying your animal is next with him. They did repeal the sodomy and bestiality laws from the military.

T

TheGrungeDiva

What is less conservative then Obama ?????
Lots of things.

Clinton was less conservative than Obama.

The conservative parties in Europe are less conservative than Obama.

Christianity is less conservative than Obama.

Shall I continue?

Q

quakerzen

What is less conservative then Obama ????? I guess marrying your animal is next with him. They did repeal the sodomy and bestiality laws from the military.
Sodomy shouldn't be illegal outside of rape cases. Sodomy is literally any kind of sex outside of missionary one-on-one partner different sex. Why would other kinds of consensual adult sexual acts be illegal, military or not?

K

Keystone

I don't vote and I have never voted. It is not that I don't believe in voting, I strongly do. The reason I don't vote is because I feel that unless you research, get to know who you are voting for, you are just casting a ballot, maybe for someone whose intentions are not for the benefit of the people. People tend to vote just because a canidate looks better than the other, talks better than the other or makes promises better. They don't care to find out what they are like, their past, their agenda. They will rely on what the corporate media tells them. My nephew voted for Obama because that is how his union told him to vote. Most DEMS/REP will vote for their own party. If the next President is the antichrist, how many Christians will vote for him unknowingly. Romney as a Mormon and Obama as a Muslim pretending to be Christian.

Mormonism contradicts, modifies, and expands on the Bible.

Watch this video about Obama and his Muslim faith.

WARNING!!...OBAMA Master of Deceit! "KING of fierce countenance..." - YouTube

Jul 29, 2012
Keystone -- I think the video shows Obama in all of his faiths. One man who can lead the entire world.