Who else is excited about the day Jesus comes back!?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

Zeebra

I'm totally Excited! :D I'm not afraid to die, because I know that when God comes in the End times that I'm going to be saved, because I love him, and I live my life for him, and well ... every step I take, I take in him! I'm totally excited, !

L

loeza89

WHERE IS HE XD I THOUGHT HED BE HERE BY NOW XP

Y

yoej_ogart

I'm totally Excited! :D I'm not afraid to die, because I know that when God comes in the End times that I'm going to be saved, because I love him, and I live my life for him, and well ... every step I take, I take in him! I'm totally excited, !
xD Me too! I feel yuh sister!! God bless!! :D

S

sunshine_debbie

ohh wow, I am terrified to die. Which makes no sense, because I want to be in Heaven so much I can taste it. I dream about being gone from this earth and all its earthly problems. I can not measure up. I try and try not to sin, then I do, then I pray for forgiveness, and the cycle starts all over again. I can never measure up to what God wants in this earthly world. But in Heaven!!!!! But still I am scared of the process of dying.

Debbie

B

BeauBLESSED

I have no idea what it will be like when Jesus comes to earth again, nor do I know when that day will come, but I'm certainly excited!
And Joey, you gon get to sit next to me on the bus that takes us along the Holy Highway! ;D