Y
younkt
Guest
I spent years knowing Jesus, but never had a relationship with him. I spent alot of time learning about Jesus, but never pursued him, hindering my spiritual growth. Why not learn who he is, instead of what he is. So here it is,
Jesus fulfiller the Law
Think not that Iam come to destroy the law, or the prophets: Iam not come to destroy, but to fulfill. --Matthew 5:17
Jesus not to send peace but a sword
Think not that Iam come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.--Matthew 10:34
Sets a Variance
For Iam come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.--Matthew 10:35
Meek and Lowly In Heart, Giver of Rest
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for Iam meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. --Matthew 11:29
God of Living
Iam the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.--Matthew 22:32
With you always
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, Iam with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.--Matthew 28:20
Baptized In Spirit
But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that Iam baptized with?--Mark 10:38
And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that Iam baptized withal shall ye be baptized:--Mark 10:39
Right hand of power
And Jesus said, Iam: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.--Mark 14:62
sender of fire to earth
Iam come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?--Luke 12:49
sender of division
Suppose ye that Iam come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:--Luke 12:51
Jesus fulfiller the Law
Think not that Iam come to destroy the law, or the prophets: Iam not come to destroy, but to fulfill. --Matthew 5:17
Jesus not to send peace but a sword
Think not that Iam come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.--Matthew 10:34
Sets a Variance
For Iam come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.--Matthew 10:35
Meek and Lowly In Heart, Giver of Rest
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for Iam meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. --Matthew 11:29
God of Living
Iam the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.--Matthew 22:32
With you always
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, Iam with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.--Matthew 28:20
Baptized In Spirit
But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that Iam baptized with?--Mark 10:38
And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that Iam baptized withal shall ye be baptized:--Mark 10:39
Right hand of power
And Jesus said, Iam: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.--Mark 14:62
sender of fire to earth
Iam come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?--Luke 12:49
sender of division
Suppose ye that Iam come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:--Luke 12:51