Who woooouuuuld..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yoej_ogart

jump off a bridge for Jesus?

scream out to the whole world that he is amazing!?

write all over their bodies with marker, "Jesus saves"?

ecs..ecs..

who would do such a crazy thing for him? I would!!:D

Apr 13, 2007

ecs..ecs..

:D I would, I would! only thing, make sure there's something to catch me, OR there's a bungee cord or something attached to me lol!

Y

yoej_ogart

:D I would, I would! only thing, make sure there's something to catch me, OR there's a bungee cord or something attached to me lol!
lol I agree! x) God bless Squeakers!:)

Dec 12, 2009

ecs..ecs..

I would definitely do something crazy for him!!!!!

Apr 13, 2007
Thats awesome.....:p
;) oh yeah! At least you think so woot! I mean hey, if you're gonna ''write'' on yourself, why wash it away, it's so pretty and hard work lol *totally being sarcastic*

Dec 12, 2009
I'll just sharpie till I move out:D

Dec 12, 2009
*sniffs arm* I like the smell:p

Jesus's name smells awesome!

Y

yoej_ogart

I would definitely do something crazy for him!!!!!
Chyeahhh!! Someday I wanna start a camp for ANYBODY that wanna know Jesus or already know him, and if they like doing wild things they never could do! Like bungee jumping, hiking, or ANYTHING:) just a place where they could be wild and have fun for Jesus!(nothing bad just things we would do for Him) :D

Y

yoej_ogart

hahahaha :D you guys are so crazy! I got tattoos with scriptures! and just to be different!? I'm planning on tattooing on my arm, "I <3 JESUS!!" :D cuz I don't ever wanna forget who saved me.. and if I get this tattoo, it's permanent!!

R

relient_k23

haha i would but....my mom gets mad when i write on myself.....and she would NEVER let me go bungee jumping, let alone just jumping off a cliff lol :)

Y

yoej_ogart

haha i would but....my mom gets mad when i write on myself.....and she would NEVER let me go bungee jumping, let alone just jumping off a cliff lol :)
lol well if I ever start this camp.. I'm gonna remember to let you know! What's your name?:D

R

relient_k23

michaela...but you can call me mickie :)

Y

yoej_ogart

michaela...but you can call me mickie :)
Pretty! Mickie.. x) Alright! What's your last?? I wasn't kidding when I said
I'll let you know once that place is up! I have high hopes for you sister!:)

B

BeauBLESSED

I would! Especially if someone offered me encouragement; then I would do that "thing" with greater confidence because I would have someone behind me on it...

Maybe bungee jumping! But only if I knew for certain that the cord was absolutely schmick! I don't wanna be risking my physical being... I'd be scared enough as it is! ^^;