WHO'S FAITH HEALS YOU?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Wootie

Who's faith do you think heals you, 'The healer or the one being healed'? My husband and I studied it alot and I have decided to believe-it is the faith of the healer. I believe this because, the woman with the issue of blood touched Jesus' robe and healing flowed outta Him. The centurion asked for healing and it was done on someone back home. Lazarus was raised from the dead & well he wan't thinking of healing himself. Once you pass the fine line of wanting to be healed, your faith becomes so strong that YOU are the healer, and I say that because healing is already given to us when Jesus died on the cross. What are some of your ideas on this?

A

asamanthinketh

if this helps or if this is what you were thinking or maybe knowledge to hold on to
some will try to convince you that healing is not real on the earth and will try to tell you that "faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen" so that you will never obtain it on earth
but NO, we have the same power that God used to create the earth to heal one another and sustain life

A

asamanthinketh

it is just that some ignore those in their path who need their help

J

jesus_be4_religion

I believe it is both. Without faith from the women who touched his robe she would not have even touched him. Meaning she had faith he could heal, and we already know Christ did not really need faith but another healer would.